00. Prologue

Wonderland. A small island connected to the infamous Isle of the Lost, too dangerous to have any involvement with the precious kingdom of Auradon, yet not bad enough to join fully to the Isle of the Lost.

While the land was once ruled by the kind White Queen, a sudden sickness overcame her, in which her sister was put in place to take over control, the entirety of Wonderland her dollhouse, and the people, dolls. This sister was named, Mary Elizabeth Heart, more commonally known as the Queen of Hearts.

The once spirited kingdom was now forged into something new, citizens forced into becoming brainless zombies who's only purpose was to serve and protect the Queen.

Mary was a cruel leader, one slip up the only ammunition she needed to chop of anyone's head, making it a public event to place fear in those who doubt.

To enforce a censorship across the kingdom, the only path that led to the Isle of the Lost was hidden, no person other than the Queen herself knew it even existed, the tunnel burrowing under the castle that she resided in herself. That was until someone went exploring through the castle, finding a rusted gate at the bottom of the staircase which she swore she would never go down. This person was the Queen herself's daughter.

Her name was Redford Heart.

A/N : Wonderland, nor Red herself is inspired from the new movie, there are certain elements that are similar but I tried to create a separate world or island that made sense for my story, thank youu <33