🌸 Introducing Smg9 🌸

Hello everyone and welcome to About Smg9 and Smg11. This book is about my ocs, Smg9 and Smg11, and I'm here to introduce you guys to them. So, let's get on with it, shall we?

(I drew this like two weeks ago, and I messed up on a few things, so ignore them

(I drew this like two weeks ago, and I messed up on a few things, so ignore them.)
Anyway, this is Smg9, her age is 21 years old, her favorite hobby is cooking and she loves to spend time with her boyfriend, Smg11 and the Smg4 crew.

)Anyway, this is Smg9, her age is 21 years old, her favorite hobby is cooking and she loves to spend time with her boyfriend, Smg11 and the Smg4 crew

(This was also drawn two weeks ago.)
This is Trudy, Smg9's frying pan, she uses it to knock out anybody who dares to hurt or insult her friends and boyfriend. Don't ask why she gave the frying pan that name, she thought it sounded cool.

A little fun fact about Smg9 is that she is a fan of Smg4, but she tends to hide it due to the fact that people will make fun of her for liking his content. Whenever someone criticizes or hates on Smg4, she would always defend and stick up for him, even if it means getting hated on herself. She also tends to think of herself as annoying when she clearly isn't. Sometimes, when she talks to the crew about a lot of things, she would stop and apologize, despite them telling her it's okay, she even does that to Smg11 and he always tells her she's not annoying.

That's all I have to say, I hope you like the remastered introduction to Smg9, hopefully I'll get to reintroduce Smg11 in the next chapter. See you all next time.