I'll always be with you (SAJ X SMG3)

Hey, y'all, I'm back with another story, only this time it's angst with SAJ & SMG3. Be prepared to cry...or not.

"Ugh, my head. Where am I?" SAJ wakes up and finds herself in a void.

"Hello, is anyone here?" She shouted. Unfortunately, nobody answered. Suddenly, Three appeared, but something was off about him. SAJ saw him and immediately ran to him.

"Hon, thank goodness you're here. I thought I was going to be alone in...whatever place this is." SAJ tried to hug Three, but he pushed her away. Three had a cold expression on his face.

"Three, what's wrong?" SAJ asked. Before she could touch his shoulder, Three started to speak, but it wasn't in his warm and loving tone, it was cold and cruel.

"You have a lot of nerve coming to me after what you've done." Three said. SAJ was confused. What was he talking about? Why was he acting like this?

"What are you talking about, Three?" SAJ questioned Three, who got angry and started to yell at her.

"DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT, SAJ, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!" Three screamed. SAJ was shocked by Three's outburst.

"You hurt your own family, what kind of person would do such a thing!?" Three continued to yell.  SAJ's eyes widened as she heard that. She swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and spoke.

"Three, I didn't mean to hurt my family, I never did." SAJ tried to reason with Three, but he wasn't having it.

"Yeah right, why should I believe you!? You probably did it on purpose!" Three then accused her. SAJ was taken aback by Three's behavior. How could he accuse her of hurting her family purposely? Something wasn't right, and she knew it. SAJ had enough and began to yell at Three.

"WHAT!? I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" SAJ shouted, tears started to flow down her cheeks. "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS, THREE!? I THOUGHT YOU ACCEPTED ME! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA THROW IT ALL AWAY OVER A MISTAKE I MADE!?"

"It's not just that, how would SMG4 and the others feel if they found out!? You've showed me the type of person you truly are. You're a monster, SAJ and I do not want to be around someone like that." Three said harshly, then he walked away from SAJ, who was crying in a pool of tears. When she saw him walking away, she called out to him.

"Wait, Three, please don't leave me, I don't want to be alone." SAJ pleaded, but it was too late, he was gone. SAJ continued to cry, "I'm so sorry, Three, please forgive me." then everything went black.

SAJ woke up in cold sweat, breathing heavily, her heart pounding hard inside her chest. It was a dream, a horrible dream. She looked around and saw that she was in Three's evil lair. She then looked over to see Three sleeping next to her, holding Eggdog close to him. SAJ remembered the nightmare she had and began to cry, causing Three to wake up. When he saw his girlfriend crying, he grew worried.

"Hon, what's the matter, why are you crying?" Three asked. SAJ stopped crying and looked at Three. She was hesitant to answer him at first, but she gathered the courage to say something. "I-I had a nightmare."

"What was it about?" Three asked her.

"I saw you there. You were acting cold-hearted towards me, you hated me for what I did in my past and you dumped me because of it." SAJ told her boyfriend everything. Three's eyes widened at her explanation. Was she really afraid that he would leave her? Three frowned and hugged SAJ tightly.

"Sweetie, I would never leave you, you know that. Plus, I already accepted you. Everything's going to be okay, I'll always be with you." Three reassured his girlfriend.

"Thank you, hon. It really means a lot." SAJ hugged Three.

"Aw, it's nothing. Now, let's go back to sleep, we have a busy day at the cafe tomorrow." Three said.

"Yeah, you're right." SAJ agreed.

The two laid back down on the bed. SAJ rested her head on Three's chest, she could hear his soft and calm heartbeat beneath. Three wrapped his arms around her and Eggdog, and they both closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Well, I hoped you enjoyed this little short story. I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the future when I get the chance. Thank you all so much for reading this chapter.