✧ ⚜️Chapter 1⚜️✧

...

...

...

Now playing: "Taking what's Not Yours" by TV Girl.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

Reader's POV:

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

Cults, You've heard of them before. A group of people devoted to a person's idea or philosophy.. You wonder to yourself. "Why exactly did I join a Cult until now?". You've never joined a cult before, so.. why now?. 

Maybe you wanted to join it for fun?

"Hey, [name]?"

Maybe you were curious about it?

"[name]?"

What if-

"Hey, [Name]!"

You quickly snapped out your thoughts by a loud voice as you blinked a few times before looking at Miller with an annoyed expression. You couldn't really get used to his loud screaming or yelling so you never really quite understood how Aoife was used to it already. "Are you going to just stand there being zoned out, while we're in the middle of searching new members?" Miller asked you with a disappointed tone, you knew that he clearly didn't want to do this either judging by the grip he had when holding Aoife's hand. You ended up rolling your eyes at him and continued to follow them through the woods, "so.. why exactly are we walking in the woods just to look for members?" You asked with a raised brow as you walked behind the other two .

"Well.. That's what Xister said [Name].." Aoife answered as she held onto Miller's hand tightly when looking around the forest. You knew that she was anxious by now but you wouldn't be surprised since she was always like that when she first joined the cult. I guess you can say that sometimes she gets annoying when she talks about finding an escape to get out of the cult without being caught.

"I know that's what Xister said Aoife." You replied annoyingly not even noticing thay Miller was glaring at you before looking back at Aoife and stopped walking which made you bump into them. "How about we all head back, it's not like we'll find anyone here."  He asked as he turn around and walked away while dragging Aoife with him, leaving you standing there alone before realizing he was leaving you behind.  

"Hey! Dont just leave me alone with some dead corpse on the ground?!" You yelled at him before you began running toward the two with an angry expression, that wasn't until you tripped on a pile of bones. Man, this day couldn't gone any easier for you if Miller wasn't here. 

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

Chapter one completd! 〜☆

Author's note: HEY- SILLIESTABBIE HERE- ERM I DIDNT RLLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR CHAPTER ONE BUT I TRIED MY BEST- BUT DONT WRRY IM GONNA PLAN OUT SOME THINGS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO I'LL POST SOME SNEAK PEAKS ON THE  "Cult!Au! Shitposts 😦" BOOK- yes that means that Aoife is gonna die sooner in the chapters. So erm.. SORRY FOR THOSE WHO FIND AOIFE ADORABLE ☺️☺️