1.19,Regret it

Author-

Everywhere is filled with darkness,no light nor no one is there except someone whose head is low.The sound of blood dropping from his face and body to the watery floor is echoing throughout the room.The silence was somehow terrifying the person,shivering with fear still he isn't ready to regret his action.

Soon the door opened allowing light to enter the room with a shadow of a person.His shadow was powerful than the evil spirit.Walking to the person who is sitten in a chair,or a torturing chair?

The sound of the footstep of the dominating one echoed,making the person to look up.Adjusting the light and looking to the figure infront of him.As sweat formed,looking away to here and there.The man sat in the chair,which is infront of the jerk.

No dare to look again,the person is freaking feared still a dirty smirk came across his face.But the person who is opposite to him still carries his devilish nature,as always.

His whiskey eyes,with a damnt stare of evil.He himself is evil and god too.His apperance,himself Satan. Dark aura around him.Bending a little to the person on the torturing chair and grabbing his chin with the veiny hands making him look his whiskey eyes.

The smirk on that face faded,groaning in pain.His teeth is flooded with blood.Mixing the blood with his saliva was his food for this freaking one week.Still he is alive?It isn't a great surprise.Because a stray dog who will scare and attack everyone won't die easily unless they are killed by the right one.

"Don't you think you should die?" And his raspy voice echoed,no rush in his voice but something which anyone won't undrestand excluding one person.The smirk formed on his lip was showing the fierce.
"Kil-l me or leav-e me!!" the person shouted with anger and fear.

He knew no use,how much he try.Once he is trapped and that will surely result in death.He thought himself  huge,and he  digged  his own grave,also giving the chance for Satan to Kill.No matter if he is alive or not.

The Satan won't leave anyone if they try to hurt someone whom he obsessed with,whom he consider as his world.Like,
'Won't hesitate to destroy the world Just For You.'

Kian-

The anger rushed through my whole body.How badly I wan't to punch the jerk infront of me, choke until he will be breathless.But it will be an easy one,and I can't nor I won't.He should suffer more.

Leaving his chin,and again his head hanged down . What I even did to deserve a father like him? I hate the fact,his blood is flowing in my body.Freaking hate,just hate.He should feel the pain,slowly like snail.

Taking my phone outside dialed the number with in 2 ring the call was taken.My gaze softened at thought of her.She know everything still she chooses to love me.
"What happen Mr Husband."Here comes her voice.She isn't fully recovered but she is I guess mentally.Too strong right?

"Got a surprise for you princess."I said,and I guess she sensed it as I could feel that her gaze changed.After a minute of silence her voice came."Just do it."and she hanged.Wasn't it enough for me?Standing from chair slowly taking a small step back.

I reached the near switch,now I could sense he is trembling and I don't feel anything but hate and anger.I wish I was never born as his son.Making the controller slower,turning on the button and I could hear the sound of machine started.

The steel sharp tip rod started to spin and slowly going towards my father'motherfucker'haha.He is groaning and he should and the rod going to his neck he will feel it slowly.He needed pleasure alot years back now let him feel the real pleasure.

I reached near door and was about to open door,
"Regret it" I said and opened it to shutting it in loud noise.The chapter of him was over but one is remaining,JEYUN.

There is something I should know more or I failed to know.Before I took any action I needed to know the meaning of what he had said in the day of occasion.

Reaching home I was greeted by a smiling face,she is happy and she should be.I know She will.I was going to embrace her but,"You stinks,fresh up" saying this she left.I shaked my head but no use she already left.I made my way to room then to take a cool shower.

Eira-

I was cutting the veggies when I felt his veiny hand wrapping my waist.It feels same as before but something more than that.He stood silent and do I?
Keeping his chin in shoulder,he need to say something hut hesitating,I see.

"What is it hmm?" asking slowly while he kept quiet for a second and "Uhm I think there is something Jeyun wanted us to kno-" I cutted him off as I don't feel like talking about them.I just don't want to.Turning around I kept my finger in his lip.Without saying anything he hugged me,his head in my neck.A patted his head with smile.

"Let's make baby" He said,still hugging me.I paused moment,process everything my eyes turned red.My silence made him to look up.His eyes softened and caressing my cheek,"I'm sorry" he whispered.Looking his eyes I smiled and nodded my head.

He smiled but still I could read he is still regretting for asking,to make those fade away I planted a kiss on his lips.Finally We will have a happy family.And I promised myself for not losing anything he is granting me.No matter what is it.

Author-

After a lovely dinner our couple made their way towards room.That night they embraced each other,colliding together.It was awesome one for them.
Swiping the sadness,tears,and everything they blamed themself with a thought of having a happy family.The love,trust everything they gave each other was something we wanted in our life.

But still there will be someone or something to destroy those maybe  soon or not so soon.Their story isn't going to end too.Their story will be proof for the pure love,as they are going to face some obstacles.