S2>E1: Early Bird Gets the Orthworm!🪱

Synopsis

Arven joins the team to take on the Steel Titan, Orthworm

-----

Travel to East Province Later...

🌙 >>——— [East Province] ———<<🌙

Storm: (Traveling through Flying Taxi is the best!)

Blossom: (The sun is going down, and yet we still got couple of hours before nightfalls. So where do you think the Lurking Steel Titan may be, Meowster?)

Vincent: Good question. Gonna need to ask Arven. [his Rotom Phone rang] Speak of the devil. [answers it] it. "Hey Arven, you called at the perfect time.

 "Hey Arven, you called at the perfect time

Arven: Really? That's good news to hear. I'm guessing you're on your way or want to know about the Titan.

Vincent: Both.

Arven: Okay. Somewhere in one of the mines that's around here is home to the Lurking Steel Titan. Rumor has it that this thing's straggeringly huge and reaaaaal long!

Vincent: Huge and really long? Like a Steelix or an Onix?

Arven: Possible. but the problem is I don't think they're native to Paldea. I think. It could be something else.

Vincent: Well, whatever they are, let's hope we can find something about it. Especially how hidden they are like the Klawf in the mountain region. There must be a Pokémon who can hide in some manner.

Arven: Yeah, like maybe its super fast or something. If that's the case, riding that Pokémon of yours might help you catch up.