chapter 18

guys lmk if you actually like these new chapters in tryinggg
———

yns pov:

what billie said had me thinking
what emily using me to get revenge on billie
is that why shes been acting weird?
she stopped saying i love you back she leaves for days on end and doesnt come back for ages.
my thoughts got interrupted by the teacher

"yn!"
"oh oh sorry yes?"
"stop day dreaming about your celebrity girlfriend and answer the damn questions this might be collage but youre in a class you need to pay attention."
"okay im sorry,and also we arnt together anymore thank you."
"hurry up and finish."

"okay class so we are going to have a group project since the new dormitories are bigger more secure and more inclusive the school whats to try to make a difference and get you students to work together. we have some students absent because they are coming from out of town but i will be choosing your groups.lets start with yn,the daydreamer,so group 1 will be yn,billie jake and sam."

me and billie locked eyes from across the class when we heared the name sam.
after the teacher finished telling the class the groups he told us that sam and jake will be here in a few days so we will have extra time to finish the project since everyone elses group was already here.

me and billie walked out together and got into our dorm both full of confusion.

"do you think jts really her?"
billie sighed throwing her bag on the floor
"billie why would it be her shes 19 or sum were 18 we are two different years."
"yeah but did you not hear,inclusivity,why do you think the teacher was talkin bout some complicated shit,because the classes are mixed ages based on our smartness."
"oh so youre smart now?"
"shut upp,what im trying to say is theres a chance it might be her."
"we will just have to wait and see."
"i guess we will."

a few hours went by and since me and billie had the same classes we had more time together then usual.
we were layed on the couch watching a movie with the blackout curtains down so the led lights in put up would show.
she layed on the  L part of the couch where her legs would be towards the tv and ate popcorn as the sounds of the tv played in the back and the light from the tv shone on her face.
the way the light went on her perfect face,the slight slit of light from the curtain hitting her eyes showing me the bright mix of colours that were being held in her eyes.

shes so beautiful.

but i love emily .i know i do, and she loves me back.

my thoughts of admiration came to a stop as someone knocked on the door.

i got a text from emily

"hey open up,im outside i got us some food i wanna chill i miss u."

i told billie sams here as she sighed putting her head into her hands and grabbing her water taking a sip.

i got up and opened the door

"hey baby, i missed you."
she said kissing my fourhead
"i missed you too,i havnt seen you in a day but still miss you."
i said going to the kitchen trying to separate sam and billie.
"whos in the living room."
"billie."
"why is she here?"
"she lives here stupid. the head teacher said dorms were nonnegotiable."
"oh really?"
she said as she leaned in,her eyes lit up, she had this look on her face, she was up to something.
"so when do you guys have classes. i need to know if i wanna see you more often."
"oh here." i said showing her my timetable
"oh cool. do you and billie have the same classes?"
"yeah."
"cool just make her stay away from my girl. ill be back i gotta go make a call its work related i forgot to do it earlier i just remembered."
"oh yeah, did you get the job?"
"yup."
"cool."
"ill be back."