𝟖.

SEVYN BANKS

                             SEVYN BANKS.
𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 Sevyn and Dave had been hanging out for sometime now he even drop off some food to her today since she's not gonna have no break by doing hair and lashes which was sweet of him she could admit she had alittle bit feelings towards him she hasn't felt like that since her and Darian.

"Heyy girl" she greets in her client

"hii" her client walks in

"so I dyed your wig this color hopefully you like it" she shows jamiyah her wig

"It's perfect i like it" she says

sevyn finally finishes both clients was already ready to just crash out and sleep she had one head left and other for a lash fill hopefully it wouldn't take long so she can just relax.

"hello" she answers naomis FaceTime call

"hey pookie wyd"

"nun prepping for my next head what ya doing "

"leaving home from work finally"

"Ughh must be nice I have two more people then I'll be done finally "

"Bitchh your at home though " she laughs

"But I had bleached like 4 wigs today and dyed one plus I had only ate earlier the food Dave dropped off"

"Hmm I see you Dave been alittle friendly huh" Naomi smirks at sevyn

"Stopp cause i think i have alittle feelings for him"

"I know you would the way how he treats you is so sweet"

"But im scared to go through that feeling again you know "

"I feel you just take y'all time with each other"

Sevyn nodded in agreement with Naomi which is true but she didn't want to go through that heartbreak feeling again she felt so numb for a while after that.

"But imma text you this Kai calling me" Naomi says.

couple hours later

Sevyn finally got chance just to shower and eat now she can just relax and catch up on her shows until she heard a unexpected knock at the door she wasn't expecting anyone so she was curious who was at the door.

"wassup ma" Dave walks in with a box of tiff treats cookies

"those smell good" she looks at him standing next to the couch