Chapter 2: The Hideaway

It was a nice, sunny day.

Rabbits were frolicking, bugs were buzzing, birds were chirping-

**BUUUUUURRRRRP!**

.....

A loud burp was heard outside of the forest which belong to three people. 

One was a young girl with blonde hair with her right side being wrapped in a ponytail. She was wearing a sleeveless blue shirt with a white skirt and black fingerless glove on her left arm. She also had a black whip and a set of keys for accessories.

The second one was a male with pink spiky hair. an open-collared, one-sleeved long overcoat version of his original waistcoat, which is instead tucked in and zipped. The sleeve covers Natsu's left arm with a faux leather brown armband, leaving his Fairy Tail mark, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed. He also has a wristband on his right wrist, and bandages on his right arm.

The final and the most strangest one was a humanoid looking blue cat with a set of white wings on it's back which he was using to fly.

Lucy: Natsu! Geez!

Happy: That might have been your biggest one yet.

Natsu: I can't help it! That boar from yesterday was scrumptious!

Those three are Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, and Happy, the wizards from the famous and strongest guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail

Those three are Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, and Happy, the wizards from the famous and strongest guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail. Well, were the strongest guild. 

About a year ago, Fairy Tail was disbanded by their master Makarov for unknown reasons as everyone went to move on. But right now, Natsu, Lucy, and Happy are searching their friends to rebuild Fairy Tail.

Currently they were on their way to Lamia Scale, where Lucy's information said Wendy was.

Happy: How much further do we have left?

Lucy: Should take a day or two more.

Natsu: Man, all this walking is so boring.

Lucy: Well, luckily for us there's a small village right up ahead. We can take a short break to gather more info.

An hour later, they arrived at the village.

Happy: (confused) Where are we now?

Lucy: Tuley Village. What do you guys think about getting a room here for the night?

Happy: Aye!

Happy notice that Natsu has a weird look on his face.

Happy: Something wrong pal?

Happy then looked on what he was looking at and it was the tower of Tuley Village.

Happy: (reconized) Whoa! Wasn't that the clock tower you demolished a while back?