02 (Farewell)

ARYAN'S POV

Today is our farewell party at like sharp 7:00 pm and here I'm on a call with one of my business partner. I don't know why the fuck they always disturbs me.

"Yes, yes about those papers I will send you" I said while glancing at my watch which shows 6:00 pm.

After talking for almost 30 mins, I started rushing here and there for my three piece. Ughh!! Where the hell I kept that thing?!

Searching and searching , this took 10 mins for me to search my three piece and thankfully I still have 20 mins. So after finding my suit, I wore it and combed my hair perfectly cuz today I need to look perfectly dashing. Okay I still have 10 mins so let's leave.

But before leaving I got a call from my bestfriend Rayan. I picked the call in hurry by marching towards my car but what he said made me stop.

"What the hell bro?"

"Come on itna tum kar hi skta hai!"

(Come on, this thing you can do!)

"Nhi nhi, kabhi nahi "

(No, never)

"Plz, yaar ye kaam karde bas uske baad mein teko kabhi nhi bolunga!"

(Please friend, just do this work and after that I will never ask you to do this again!)

No no I should thank him for giving me this sweet opportunity. I love u bro. Ahem, I'm straight!

✧✿•°•♡•°•✿✧

Now it's 7:10 pm and I'm here waiting for my partner for this ride. I don't like her but I like her. Uhh.... It doesn't make sense right but I know that I like her and hate her too. Yaa! That's what I wanted to say...

Suddenly the clicking of heels made me look at the way from where it is coming and then I saw her...

She was looking
Mesmerizing..
Beautiful
Perfect
Mine...

Beautiful Perfect Mine

(Her dress)

No no! What the hell?!

I stopped myself to think much and looked at the goddess infront of me. She is wearing the same black dress which she tried yesterday. That time I was not able to remove my gaze from her. It was like I was addicted to her. But now....

It's like I'm going to die. I can't breathe... Oh God!! Dammit what the hell?

Suddenly I felt something down and when I looked there

My bulge is getting hard.!

Fuck! No! Not now!

How I'm going to hide it?!

About her she was staring at me from far away and it seems like she was checking me out. The mere thought of this made me smirk which made her eyes widened.