Chapter 3 Part 4

In the House of the sky sisters, Lina takes Ateam in the closet room and give him a set of clothes to try out.

He changes into the clothes and says, "wow sis, these clothes are amazing!" As he wears a yellow t shirt with light blue pants.

"You ready to show our sisters your new outfit?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah," he say happily.

The two come out from the closet, then head to living room.

"Lina, Miku, what do you girls think of Ateam's new clothes?"

The two sisters turn their heads towards Ateam, as they look at the new clothes his wearing.

"Oh my goodness!" Miku shouts with sparkles in her eyes. "He looks so adorable."

"Yeah, he looks great, sis." Aprila say to Lina.

"You hear that, Ateam, they like it." She says with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you sis for getting these clothes for me."

"Your most welcome." As she gives him a hug. "Now let's all get some rest for our special guests for tomorrow."

All nods in agreement as everyone heads to bed.

As Miku and Lina head to their bedroom, while Aprila takes Ateam to her bedroom to sleep.

Now while the sky sisters were sleeping, Ateam was wide awake.

He couldn't sleep, not at all, so he snuggled closely to Aprila and relaxed with her for a little bit. After that, he decides to practice doing his ki control and see what techniques he can do with it.

Then later, he goes to the living room to watch some tv of martial artists doing special moves or techniques that he trys to copy to use in his future fights.

After that as morning sun rises, Ateam takes a break from practicing the moves he learned from martial artists shows and waits for the sky sisters to awake up and in a few minutes later, one by one the sky sisters get up from their beds and start the new day.

Lina is the first to come out of her bedroom, when she's comes out and sees ateam, she greet him, saying, "Good morning, little brother, you slept well?"

"Good morning, sis, no, I couldn't sleep at all." He answers with a frown.

"Oh? How so? She asks, "Were you thinking about anything? That can sometime cause you not to sleep, if your thinking about a lot of things."

"No, I think it was probably, because of my ability." He answers. "It's called eternal awakening, which I wondered what that does."

"Ah I see, well you be better go freshen yourself up, because our special guests will be coming today.

He nods and heads to bathroom to freshen himself up, while Lina gets new clothes for him to wear.