◍Description◍

Till the beginning of decade of seventies, abortion was illegal in India and therefore, the trouble of pregnancy without marriage was ticklish to handle. Naive and innocent girls falling in Love with guys and then surrendering physically to them out of sheer love in their hearts and visualising them to be brides in their future suffered like anything that era.

[ Note : - The story is about in 1969 ]

A Triangular Tale starts with Abhishek who loses his complete family in mishap and becomes completely lonely. To give a meaning to his life , he starts a mountaineering in the Himalayan region. One of his student Shubman who fall in love with local girl - Sara lives with her widowed mother Anjali. The love of Shubman and Sara leads to their physical intimacy and Sara's pregnancy . Shubman heads for a mountaineering expedition after whose he is to marry Sara . However an avalanche hits his group and it is known that all the group members have lost their lives .

Now, Sara is in deep trouble because she is pregnant without marriage and is left with no path to survive in the society. Moreover a baddie Siddharth tries to molest her. Abhishek saves her and Siddharth is sent to the prison. Besides, Abhishek upon coming to know of her pregnancy, helps her by marrying her . When Sara gives a birth to baby boy, Abhishek gets a recourse for his life . Despite the kid not being his biological son , he moves into the shoes of a proud father and pours every drop of love in his heart on the little angel. Sara through not being able to forget her first love that led to her motherhood feels indebted to Abhishek and respect him very much. Now comes the twist middle of The Triangular Tale.

Shubman came back alive after many years and shocked to find Sara as a wife of Abhishek
Putting stone on his heart, he keeps on interacting with Abhishek and his family. However he feels a strange bond between himself and Sara's little kid. There's is something that effortlessly drags him time and again towards the little boy. And , one day he comes to know its reason. The knowledge of the fact that the little boy is his son only makes him restless like anything. Now all the protagonist put forward different proposal. Shubman wants to get his son and leave the place with him whereas Abhishek proposes him to take away both Sara and his son , leaving him behind. But it's the proposal of Sara that both these males have to accept. She knows that Abhishek loves the kid so much that he won't be able to live without him . Further, she feels that it will be ungrateful on her part if she leaves Abhishek this way . She , therefore asks Shubman to leave the place and let her family live in peace. However the destiny has other plans to conclude This Triangular Tale ❤️‍🩹. Siddharth gets released from jail and abducts the kid ............

Climax toh story mein hi pta chlega friends 😅😁