CHAPTER THREE: RAY GOES CRAY

DISCLAIMER!!!: I am in no way shape or form trying to claim Danger Force as my own. All rights go to Mike Caron and Nickelodeon for creating, writing, and producing the show and Its characters. All rights go to the actors and actresses as well for portraying these characters.

___________________________

It's been a few days since the whole Ellis thing. Ray got in contact with Ellis' mom after a few hours and she had been married already, so Ray was now pissed off. Of course, even though It's been a few days he's still trying to take his anger out on the kids.

Right now, they were trying to sit on pilates balls while Ray watched them. He's holding a bat and shakes his head in disapproval at how bad they are at this. Chapa nearly falls and in a panic accidentally shoots a lightning bolt that nearly hits Ray.

Ray flinches and jumps back, watching the red lightning hit his whiteboard and disappear. Now he's even more pissed.

"Alright, that's enough!" He yells, turning to face the kids.

They all stop, and Brynn rolls off the ball with a grunt.

"How'd we do?!" She asks with her face shoved into the floor.

Chapa slips off the ball and as she does she lets out a little "whoops!"

"Poorly," Ray tells Brynn, shaking his head.

"Can we please practice tonight and retake this test tomorrow?" Mika asks, sitting on the floor.

"What?" Ray asks, "This wasn't even the test! I just thought it'd be fun if you guys sat bouncy for a while!" He yells, scoffing.

"Why don't you sit bouncy if you think it's so easy?" Chapa sasses.

Ray stares at Chapa for a few seconds and thinks over her suggestion. Just as the kids lean forward enticed and hoping Ray agrees, he speaks.

"Nah," He pulls his laser from his pocket and shoots all five of the pilates balls. The kids leaned against them and all fell over once he blasted them, "The real test is about to begin."

Bose stands up and smiles, "Finally!"

Mika happily jumps up and giggles, "Never give up!"

"I feel duped," Miles frowns, rising to his feet.

Brynn and Chapa don't say anything as they angrily stand up and cross their arms. They glare at Ray as he introduces the test.

"Okay, now who can tell me what the easiest crime is to commit?" Ray asks the kids.

He regrets asking because as soon as he does all five of the kids talk over each other. Ray's come to start getting used to it since it happens every time he asks a question. It's annoying, but also amazing how in sync the kids are.

Schwoz likes to say that maybe Miles is right about the whole universe thing and maybe they were brought together for a reason. I mean, they've only known each other for a little over three weeks, and they're always so in sync and somehow manage to work so well together as a team and as friends.

Ray patiently waits for each kid to stop yelling over each other to speak.

Mika gasps and points at Ray in the excitement of knowing the answer, "Jaywalking!" She yells.

"Jay-dancing," Bose says, mocking Mika's point at Ray.

"Stealing my phone," Chapa says nonchalantly, still pissed about not having her phone.