CHAPTER FOUR: CHAPA'S CRUSH

Some of you aren't going to like this chapter or the rest of this book, but who's ready for Bapa??!!?!?! 

DISCLAIMER!!!: I am in no way shape or form trying to claim Danger Force as my own. All rights go to Mike Caron and Nickelodeon for creating, writing, and producing the show and Its characters. All rights go to the actors and actresses as well for portraying these characters.

(Warning: I wrote most of this chapter while 🍃 so if it doesn't make sense, that's my bad)

___________________________________________

It's been three weeks since Miriam and Percy had gone to a new school, meaning Danger Force had known each other for almost two months. (One month and twenty-six days, to be exact).

Danger Force and Captain Man are at Nacho Ball (the close one) in trashcans. ShoutOut's mouth is duct-taped shut, Brainstorm is asleep with his eyes duct-taped, and Captain Man and Ethereal have their hands duct-taped.

ShoutOut tries to yell for help from customers, but they all just walk past the trashcans and leave them trapped. They're all going home due to the superheroes not being able to stop the criminal.

The criminal, TakeOut, is wearing a brown bag with holes in it on his head so he can see and talk. He's currently robbing the place.

"That's right!" He yells to the employee, "Put the balls in the bag!"

"I'm putting!" She cries, "Ugh, this day is the worst!!"

The man continues to rob the restaurant as ShoutOut mumbles through her duct tape. Ethereal is staring at her, and ShoutOut thinks she's trying to listen, but to be honest she's just watching the way ShoutOut's hair moves flawlessly as her head turns back and forth in a panic.

"Ok, we might need to take the L on this one..." Captain Man sighs, "Which is what I would say if we didn't have a secret weapon about to bust through that window! AWOL! Now!"

AWOL comes crashing down into the glass. He's tangled up in a rope and his face is now smushed against the glass. He groans in pain.

"Ow."

"What the- what happened to you?" Captain Man asks.

"There was a butterfly on the roof, and thennn I got scared, and then I got tangled up," He says, "Could someone please help me?!"

"Why are you scared of butterflies?" Ethereal asks.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARY!" AWOL yells.

"Why don't you just teleport out of there?" Captain Man suggests.

"I can't teleport unless my arms are free."

"Dah, great," Captain Man sighs, "AWOL is crashing into a wall, ShoutOut's mouth is covered up- which is kind of great actually."

ShoutOut gets offended and starts ranting about something that becomes muffled.

"Ethereal is tied up so now even turning invisible can't help her," Captain Man complains, and Ethereal nods, "And Brainstorm is taking a much-needed nap!"

"I'm awake!" Brainstorm yells, sitting up, "But I'm blind! I can't see!"

"Just relax, you're blindfolded," Ethereal shakes her head at him.