Ravenclaw VS Slytherin

As the next morning came by, Anna slowly started to wake up as the room got brighter by the sun peaking through the windows. Anna sat up as she rubbed her eyes, and once she woke up, she saw that she was still in the Slytherin dormitory. She lifted her hand out as she looked at her hand. She was still in Lui's body. It's like nothing hasn't changed a bit. Anna sighed as she slowly got out of bed and stood up. She still wasn't quite used to Lui's height yet, which still felt weird to her. She made her way, going to the bathroom, till she got jump scared by someone calling her 'name'.

"Morning Lui." Gabe greeted Anna, which she jumped by it a bit.

Anna's eyes widen as she had her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat fast by the sudden scare. "Jesus. Don't scare me like that." she said.

"Scared you?" Gabe asked looking confused. "That's unlikely of you to get scared that easily."

"Right. I know." Anna replied as she then thought about it. Does Lui never get scared so easily? That thought kept playing inside her head, as she looked at Gabe.

"No. I get it." Gabe continued. "You just woke up after all. So I get you can be a bit startled."

"Right. Say whatever you want." Anna said trying to still be in character, so Gabe won't suspect.

"Now there's the Lui I know." Gabe said in a teasing way.

Anna rolled her eyes, still trying to act how Lui would. "Whatever. I'll be right back." she said as she went into the bathroom, like she was suppose to before she got scared.

As she got to the bathroom, she turned the sink on as she washed her face with the nice cold water, to help her be wide awake. After that she grabbed a towel and dried her face, and as she did that, she once again got a glance of herself in the mirror, still seeing Lui in there. She kept looking at herself for a few moments. It's like she couldn't take her eyes off the mirror. She once again looked at her hand and looked back at the mirror. She then sighed by it as she then took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. She went down the stairs, where she was greeted by Gabe again.

"There you are. I was just wondering where you were for this long." Gabe said in a teasing way.

"Ha ha, very funny." Anna said trying to sound not so amused.

"So. You ready for today?" Gabe asked, changing the subject.

Anna looked up at him, raising a brow.

"The Quidditch tournament today. You excited about it?" Gabe said once he saw Anna's confused face.

"Right, that. I guess I am." Anna said, still sounding pretty not amused.

"Yeah. Big day for Slytherin today huh." Gabe continued. "We're sure do win this, right?"

"Well duh. Obviously we're gonna win." Anna said all confident. "You have the greatest Seeker in the whole Hogwarts here."

"Yeah you gotta point there." Gabe said. "With you on the team, we are sure to win against Ravenclaw."

"Those nerdy crow freaks have nothing against us." Anna said all confident, but it did kinda hurt her saying that about her own house.

"True. But I wouldn't be so sure about it." Gabe said.

"Excuse me?" Anna continued.

"You know that Anna Zuryland is on the team too. And she is known to be one of the best Chasers ever." Gabe said.

Anna felt like she wanted to smile by it. Hearing Gabe's compliment about her felt nice. Who knew a Slytherin would be so sweet about others in different houses, but she kept herself together and continued on with the cold smack talk.