Part 10

Princeton's shocked expression transformed into a smile as he draped his arm around my shoulder. "Tonight, you're my #1 girl." I bit my lip to prevent my squeal from coming out. I was dizziness rushed over me, even though I did a good job hiding it. I didn't really know what to say. He told me that I was his #1 Girl. Okay, maybe it was for just that night, in that state, in that city, but he said it. That was a moment to be forever remembered.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and looked up at him. "Well, I do believe I was destined for that title," I said with a chuckle. "It was only a matter of time," I batted my eyelashes all lovey-dovey like. We laughed and I sat up without removing his arm from my shoulders.

"Where have you been all my life?" he asked jokingly. He grinned.

I chuckled and replied, "Oh, I've been waiting. Just waiting patiently for my Princeton Charming to come rescue me from this place." We both shared another laughing moment. Before I knew it, I saw a flash shower both of us in the midst of our laughter.

"Awww! Y'all look so cute! Smile, Yazzie," said a female voice that I knew all too well. I looked up to see Vanessa standing there with a big smile on her face and her camera. She'd caught me off guard. I looked at her weirdly, not even realizing she'd been watching us the whole time. Before I could object or complain, I felt Princeton pull me closer to him. I looked up to see him smiling, ready for the picture. I turn to the camera, giving up, and smiled. There was no use for protesting. If Princeton was in, then so was I. "Y'all take some cute pictures," Vanessa squealed. She has a very bubbly personality, if I haven't mentioned that yet.

"Really? Let me see 'em," I said. She handed me the camera and Princeton loosened his grip on me so that I could grab the camera. "Okay, um, how do I work this thing?"

Vanessa took the camera back and pressed some buttons on it, I guess she was switching the modes on it or something. She handed it back to me. "Just hit the right arrow to change the picture," she instructed. I did as I was told. I could feel Princeton looking over my shoulder as I went through the pictures. She'd taken more than I'd thought. I saw pictures of me hugging Roc and Prod. I saw pics of me playing the keyboard. Then, there were some pictures of Princeton and I talking and laughing. The last picture was the one we'd just taken with the both of us smiling.

"You look good in that one," Princeton said. I tilted my head as I looked at it.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'm out of place in those pictures, like I don't belong or something," I said deep in thought and almost feeling sad about the fact that I felt that way.

Vanessa shook her head and took her camera back. "Girl, they're just pictures. Trust me, if you didn't belong, then you wouldn't be in them. Besides you're really cute them, both of you are. You look like a couple in love." She spoke.

"Vanessa!!" I hissed as she said that last sentence. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. I couldn't even tell if I was blushing or not.

Princeton chuckled and pulled me close to himself once more. "Ha, well, you know. I'm still available for any of the ladies, including Yasmin."

I simply shook my head, rolled my eyes, and laughed along with Vanessa at his corniness. I liked, no, loved about him. I mean, he was such a flirt at times. "Alright, y'all. Can I get one more picture of you together. And do some kind of pose this time," said Vanessa.

We nodded as she held up the camera. I looked to Princeton and said, "Oooh! Let's do this one back to back!" He smiled and nodded. He removed his arm from my shoulder, leaving an funny feeling that wasn't there while he had it up there. My shoulder felt...empty. We both turned in our seats and leaned our backs on one another's.

"Alright, and pose!" said Vanessa. Princeton and I both struck a pose. I didn't know how he posed, and he didn't know how I posed, but I figured that the picture looked pretty funny considering my facial expression. I had on my 'ROCK ON' face and put up my 'rock devil horns'. Vanessa hit the button and then the 'FLASH' went off." She'd taken the picture. Vanessa laughed at the picture.

"Aww, lemme see it," I said. She started pressing those cursed buttons again and pulled up the picture. Then, she handed me the camera. I turned it, so that Princeton could see it too. When I saw the picture, I must admit, I laughed as well. It was funny to me. Not only did Princeton and I look silly, but we both had the expression and pose. When he saw it, he laughed too.

"Woooow. I didn't know you were going to do that," he smiled at the pic.

"Yeah, and I thought you were gonna to something related to 'spreading the peace'. That's why I showed my punk rock side. I guess great minds think a like." I handed Vanessa back her camera.

"We have a special connection like that now. We like telekinetic, long lost, twins," Princeton said nodding slowly.

We all laughed. "Alright, I'll see you kids later," said Vanessa as she walked away and left us alone again.

"Wait, I'm a man." Princeton stuck his chest out and hit it a couple of times with his fist while doing it.

I shook my head. "Yeah, a Lil' man," I laughed. I looked away for a moment to see some fans coming to our direction. I looked back to Princeton and said, "Oh! I almost forgot." I unrolled my once rolled up poster. With a great-big smile, I asked innocently, "Can you please sign this?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, of course." He took the poster and opened the marker that was in his other hand this whole time. I hadn't even noticed it until right then. He wrote something and then scribbled on my poster. He gave to me with smile. A smile that said he was up to something. Before I could look at my poster, the fans had reached us.

"Hi, Princeton! I have a question for you," one of the girls said. She was really pretty...prettier than I was. She had a better chance with him than I had.

Princeton looked up at her and smiled that strange smile. Again, maybe it was just me, but I felt like I could see through his smiles. "Okay, what is it?" Princeton replied.

"Uhmm," I spoke before she could ask. "Actually, you can sit here if you want to," I said. Princeton looked at me, almost shocked. "I was about to move anyways," I said as I stood up. I walked away, leaving the three of them alone. Then, I decided to talk Ray Ray. I hadn't spoken to him yet, even though I've performed with him. I went up to him awkwardly (well, I'm just an awkward person), and said, " Hi, Ray Ray."

Ray Ray smiled and...