Chapter 11

(Megan's P.O.V.)

I sat down on the comfy sofa eating a couple of Oreos and poptarts with a jar of neutella. I was flipping through the recorded shows and spotted Doctor Who. I presses the button and Matt Smith's face filled the screen. I stuck the spoon in the jar and spread the thick layer of heaven on a berry poptart and put Oreos on top of that. My teeth crunched down on the sweet goodness. Half way in and it's so good so far not like the others aren't as good but... well..... You know what I mean. Someone entered the room.

"Hey Meg-" It was Louis but I interrupted him

"SHHHH!" I yelled not taking my eyes from the T.V.

"Sorry I just wanted to know wha-" Louis spoke again

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said "T.V., Doctor Who, OUT!"

"Fine" he said trudging through the door way. I was watching episode 5 season 7 where the weeping angels come to life. DON'T BLINK OR YOUR DEAD!! Haha Doctor Who humor. Anyways it's nearing the end and the tears are forming in my eyes watching Amy talking about Rory who was now sent to the future for his death. She dissapeared and I lost it when I saw the grave it read 'IN LOVING MEMORY RORY AURTHER WILLIAMS AGE 85 AND HIS LOVING WIFE AMELIA JESSICA POND AGE 87' the episode ended and I was now bawling and talking about how no one could replace the two and how they were great companions for the doctor. After a few minutes I got up and headed to my room to find the boys on my laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked leaning in the doorway.

"NOTHING!" They all yelled running out of my room. I chuckled and turned around to see Louis sitting on my bed with his head down.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked siting next to him.

"Do you trust us?" He asked.

"Yah why?"

"Because it doesn't seem like it to me and the boys...."

"Did I do something wrong to make you think like that?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes. You didn't tell Harry where you were going and you didn't tell me and Liam who your friends were and we just don't know anymore." He said sighing into his hands rubbing his temples.

"Lou you don't have to worry where I was ok...... I was just out shopping with Audry and that was it." I lied and I felt really bad about it to because I didn't do anything wrong I just visited their girlfriends.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" I yelled to him. He looked up at me with a grin.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

"Prank time." I whispered fist bumping him. I told him my master plan and what would go on tomorrow morning he nodded in agreement and headed down stairs to tell the boys I was sleeping early when I actually was setting up my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up around 7:00 because I knew the boys wouldn't be up until later and started dressing for my part. I spray dyed my hair dark black and straightened it while making myself look very pale with fake, but real looking, peircings. I wore skinny ripped up black jeans with a three days grace tank and a leather jacket. I pulled on some combat boots and a studded collar with matching earrings and bracelet and looked in the mirror. I think I should add something else. I went through my fake tattoo bag and pulled out some letters and spelled THUG LIFE on my knuckles. I chuckled at my self and walked down stairs into the living room. It was now 8:30 and I plugged my iPod into the surround system blasting a My Chemical Romance song.

I put my feet up on the coffee table and pulled out the black nail polish I set in my pocket and started doing my nails head banging. Loud screams and doors slamming came from up stairs followed by large foot stomping.

"WHAT THE HE........... Megan is that you!?!?" Liam yell/asked turning the music off.

"It is but I changed it to rage." I said in the most expressionless voice I could muster. I heard other footsteps and gasps as each of the boys came down. I looked up at them blowing on my now drying nails. Niall came towards me.

"M-m-megan-n is th-that yo-ou" Niall stuttered reaching for my black hair. I growled at him and he backed away falling on the floor crawling over to Zayn who was in shock and horror.

"I think she looks pretty hot" Harry said.

"Pedo" I said glaring at him. He smirked and walked to the kitchen.

"Why would you do this?" Liam asked.

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!" I yelled grabbing a fake knife stabbing the blood pouch I placed over my heart. It had a button on it where when it was pressed the 'blood' would seep out. I gasped and fake died on the floor as the boys started screaming running around. Then that's when I heard Louis laugh. The boys stopped screaming and looked at him. I couldn't hold it in any longer I burst out laughing clutching my sides and the others looked at me in horror and relief.

"MEGAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US!!!" Zayn yelled.

"I was bored." I replied getting up from the ground. "Where's Niall?" I asked noticing the little shamrock gone.

"In his room crying." Liam replied with a stern look. I ran to his room and broke down the locked door and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Niall it was a joke I never ment to hurt anyone let alone make you cry." I said as he hugged me back sniffling in my shoulder. I felt him smile and started to worry. He started tickling me and I was laughing so loud.

"NIALL STOP PLEASE!!!" I yelled between laughs.

"You deserve it." He said chuckling while sitting upright pulling me over his shoulder walking down stairs. I protested but he wouldn't set me down. I gave up and saw Liam walk behind Niall and he looked at me.

"Grounded fid almost giving me a heart attack and Louis is also in trouble." I sighed knowing he wouldn't cave in so I let Niall carry me to my room. It was only a prank.

********Sorry if the chapter was crap I wrote this late and I'm tired and I wasn't really sure what to write about but I knew I needed to update sooooo yah I hoped you enjoyed at least something. C: bye and until next time!!!

-author (me)********