Chapter 12 (1/2)

(Megan's P.O.V.)

I sat in my room staring at the wall for what seems like hours until I hear a knock on my door. I got up and placed my forehead on the door and yawned.

"What?" I asked in a very annoyed voice.

"Psst Megan it us!" I heard Eleanor's voice and some giggling. I opened the door and engulfed her and Dani into a hug and that's when I heard a cough. I looked over there shoulders and saw a girl with very pretty blonde hair.

"Hello" she said "my names Perri and I'm guessing your Megan"

"Uh yah but sorry Perri I'm not sure I know you..." Well I feel embarrassed now.

"Oh! That's Zayns girlfriend I think I mentioned her before when we wre talking with one another." El said.

"Oh yah sory I have a bit off a bad memory but how about you come in." All three walked into my room and sat n my bed.

"So do the boys know your here?" I asked.

"Actually they don't were here to surprise them but we just wanted to say hi before we see them." Dani said.

"How about we put on a little show for the boys and make them confused." I asked smiling a devious smile.

"How would we do that?" Perri asked.

"Well..."

(Louis's P.O.V.)

We walked into the house putting the bags of groceries on the counter. Out of nowhere El, Dani, and Perri walked out from the pantry. Out of instinct I ran to El and gave her a huge hug. I Haven't seen my girlfriend in a couple months and it really surprised me to see her there. I looked over to the others and noticed Liam and Zayn were also giving their girlfriends hugs as Niall and Harry were talking to Megan.

"MEGAN WHY ARE YOU DOWN STAIRS!" Liam yelled them he sighed "well now that your down here we want you to me-"

"I know them" Meg said.

"Wait but how?"iaskedwalking over to her.

"They were in my dreams and we all had this symbol on our hands." She raised up her hand and there was a red star with three circles on the middle on her palm. She started saying some weird words and all of the other girls started chanting with her. I backed away from all of them and saw that all our girlfriends had the same symbol ok their palms to. When they stopped doing what ever they were doing Megan climbed on the counter and yelled "FOR THE CLOWNS!!!" I ran into the loving room with the boys and jumped behind the couch.

The girls walked out of the kitchen laughing their heads off and I gave them a confused look. I then looked at Megan and she stopped laughing. She ran up stairs, and I'm guessing, she went to her room. I then looked at El and she acted like nothing happened and started having a conversation with the other girls.

*********** um so I really don't know what to write so this will be part one of chapter 12 until I can figure out what to write >_< sorry for this I know it's a bad chapter but I will update soon and I hope (will) make the next part better. For now I say goodbye my puppets and I will post a message to tell you all that I will be writing the next part

-kris***********