SCP-048 File

Item Number: SCP-048 - The Monster Tamer Girl

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-048 is to be kept and observed and protected at all costs. And she is to be contained in a 20 x 20 x 20 x 20 containment chamber with a big bed, a rug, a large HD plasma screen TV, a dresser, a closet, a bathroom, a bat tub, a PS5, and movies about adventures and Animals. SCP-048 is free to walk around the facility and not aloud outside of the facility by any means. A tracking bracelet is to be placed on the subject's wrist and cannot be removed. Anyone trying to attack or kill SCP-048 will be severely punished and will face judgement upon the O5 Council. As SCP-048 is to be fed daily, three meals a day. A snack is given to SCP-048 on good behavior. The Anomaly is not to be provoked or attacked. Anyone or anything that is attacking SCP-048 will be either killed or attacked by the creature or an Anomaly. And will somehow cause Animals and other Anomalies to attack if she gets annoyed or angry...or very upset. They will do anything and everything they can to protect SCP-048 at all costs. SCP-048 is currently kept in Site-19. And she has a bracelet that known as SCP-048-[REDACTED], which gives her the ability to go inside of movies, TV shoes, games, and comic books.

Description: SCP-048 is a young 6 year old girl with long black hair, blue eyes, and bright skin. She is 142.3cm (4'8") tall and weighs 40 kg (88 lbs). She is very sweet, kind, and positive. But can become upset when provoked. SCP-048, who is named Dayla [REDACTED] who was the daughter of Dr. [REDACTED] who is deceased due to a containment breach with SCP-106, which resulted in him getting accidentally shot in the head by D-6422. She later forgave her and SCP-106 for it. SCP-048 is generally polite and likes eating sweets, which also doesn't give her stomach problems or have any effect on her body. She is very helpful and enjoys spending time with personal and is very adventurous. She somehow has the ability to tame not only Animals, but also creatures, including other Anomalies. When SCP-048 is introduced to them, she has somehow tamed them and they listen to her, which even affects other hostile Entities. When SCP-048 is in danger, the creature of Animal goes in to make sure she is safe. SCP-048 stated that it was her first time having these abilities ever since she begged SCP-048 to stop its reign of terror. And it just listened to her. They are designated as SCP-048-1.

Addendum 048-1: Before being tested, SCP-048 was given the number of the Cursed SCP Number, but it was neutralized thanks to her Anomalous Abilities. And she became the true SCP-048. This was caused by Dr. Bright. And when she touched SCP-963, it did not seem to affect her at all.

Note: Dr. Bright is not allowed to give any other Anomalies their designated numbers.

Researcher: Dr. [REDACTED] Carissa

Item: Dog. Golden retriever (x1) specimen

Researcher: Dr. Carissa

Specimen was placed into the Testing Chamber with SCP-048.

Test Record: Golden retriever just licks her and they quickly became friends. Subject shows signs of love and compassion towards SCP-048. It was then removed and tested for anything Anomalous. Nothing was found.