new friend?

Hi, my name is Sakura, Sim Sakura. Yeah like those flowers it's a beautiful name that my parents chose 17 years ago, I have a brother his name is Sim Jaeyun but everyone names him Jake I name him little dog. Jake is 3 years older then me and he has 6 friends they name themselves Enhypen.

Lee Heeseung aka Evan. He is 20 and the oldest of them all. He is like a player boy but to me he's just a softie.

Park Jongseong aka Jay. Jay is 20 and he has a sweet heart he loves to cook and make woman happy with his finance.

Sim Jaeyun aka little dog. He's 20 years and he stinks, is ugly and looks like a dog

Park Sunghoon aka ice prince. He is 20 years old and is an ice god like god damn his skills are amazing.

Kim Sunoo. He's 20 years and is one of the sweetest in the group. He loves mint chocolate and he always makes people happy.

Yang Jungwon. He is 20 years old and is the leader of the group. He's a cutie and looks like a cat. He loves strawberries with chocolate and always shares them with me.

Nishimura Riki aka Niki. He's 19 but soon 20. He's the youngest and the hottest of the group okay okay I know he's just my crush but don't tell Jake

And Injang the cactus that died. The whole group cried when he died and I cried a little too. R.I.P Injang

I was 10 years old when I met the group but I first met Niki.

"Little pig." I heard from the school gate it was Jake. I ran to him and saw an unfamiliar figure next to him. I hid behind Jake because that man was tall.

"Oh, that's Riki. "He's my bsf." Riki smiled at me and I smiled back. "This is my sister Sakura." Jake introduced me to him and pushed me in front of him but I held his leg. "I love sakuras, they are so beautiful like your name." Riki said to me and then gave me a lollipop.

We all went home with the bus. I sat in the backseat and Jake and Riki were talking about high school. "In which grade are you, Sakura?" He turned around to see me. I didn't react and Jake answered for me.

"She's in 5th grade, she doesn't like talking to new people." Riki nodded and said when we arrived at home I walked inside before them.

"Let's eat at my house." Jake patted Riki on the back and they went inside too. "Hi little princess, how was your day?" My mom gave me a hug. "It was great I got candy from Jake's friend and I won the games in school." I smiled at my mom and let her see my candy and my trophy.

My mom saw Riki coming with Jake. "Hello Riki, thank you for bringing our little Sakura back with Jake." My mom smiled and offered some water. "It's no problem and your daughter is really sweet." He patted my hair and walked off, baddy points for a kid +1000 haha

Back to when I was 17:

I was walking out the school gates and saw Jake with whole enhypen waiting for me. All the girls looked weird at me and I slapped Jake on his head.

"WHY DID YOU CAME HERE." I screamed at him because every girl in my school drools over that group. "Auw and I missed my sister." He gave me a hug but I pushed him and threw my backpack at him.

"Hi Sakura, we're gonna buy ice cream and wanna come too." Sunoo smiled at me and I accepted it.

We all went to the store and Riki grinned at me about which prank is going to be next. "Sakura what do you want?" Jungwon gave me a smile. "She wants me." Heeseung said and Jake gave him a slap.

"Hey don't forget she's my sister." The whole group laughed and I laughed too. "Auw man that hurts, it's not my fault I'm breathtaking even to your little sister." He winked at me and I looked nasty at him.

"If she wanted you she would be around you every second when we are together." Riki spoke up and came forward. He winked at me and then he walked off.

"What was that man?" Sunghoon came and put his arm around the one from Jake. "Idk man, those two are really weird." Jake reacted.

Next day I was walking to school and I saw Jake in texted me.

Little dog: come to my school after your done
Me: why, I don't wanna see you 🙄
Little dog: me neither, but mom and dad are away so they can't pick you up for your appointment.
Me: can't I just call Sunoo???
Little dog: No I'm your brother and maybe I'll bring Niki too so come fast.

Wait Niki is coming, I need to get my hair done before I go.

Me: okay I'll be there after school. Don't love ya little dog💝🤗
Little dog: shut up 🤐

After school I was on my way to walk to my brother's school. "Sakura." I turned around and saw a boy from my class running up to me. "Yeah, Min Hyuk?" He smiled at me and took my hand. "Do you mind talking for a bit?" He smiled at me. "No I can't let's talk tomorrow my brother and his friends are waiting for me, text me here's my number ***********." He nodded and walked away.

"Who was that?" I turned around and saw Riki leaning against a tree."Oh Min Hyuk is just a boy in my class." He pushed himself off the tree and walked up to me. "Let's go, Jake asked me to come search for you because you were a little bit slow." He smiled and walked with me to their school.

"Little pig." Jake screamed and waved at me. Me and Riki walked up to Jake and we all went to the dentist. I had an appointment. "You both wait outside." I said to Jake and Riki. "No, what if something happens to you." Jake gave me a shoulder and walked with Riki inside.

"Miss Sim, you have many holes in your teeth." I closed my eyes of embarrassment when my crush heard that. "Haha, little pig you need to eat healthier." Jake said, punching my arm. Riki just giggled at the comments.

"Miss Sim, you can make your next appointment to heal your teeth." She smiled and we all walked off.

"Dumbass, brush your teeth next time." Jake slapped the back of my head and I walked off mad.

Jake pov:

"She's cute." Riki laughed at how Sakura walked off. "She's not, she's just a demon who acts cute in front of others." He smiled looking down and then up to Sakura. "Your weird weirdo." I rolled my eyes and walked off.