Little secret

"Little flower." I saw a figure coming from the darkness walking towards me. "Why did you want to see me?" I crossed my arms. "I love you." I didn't see him well but I could still see his eyes on me. "What?" He smiled. "Be mine and make me happy, make me yours please." He came closer to me. "What do you mean, you love me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I love you I love everything about you and when you got yk (r@ped) I couldn't help but cry every night worrying about you. that you didn't even notice that I liked you since you were 10 years old now we are 7 years further, I know I can't have you, I know our love is forbidden. "But I love you." He sounded like he meant it.

"I love you too." He looked shocked at me. "What?!?" His eyes were fully open. "You heard me right." He came closer to me. "Be mine." He leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for 3 minutes.

"Let's keep this a secret, our secret." I smiled at him. "Yeah, let's keep it a secret between us." He smiled back at me. We both walked back to the living room.

"Little pig, I'm going with the boys to buy groceries BRB." He walked off with the whole group. I ran to my room and lied in my bed kicking my foot.

Niki🐣: I miss you
Me: I don't miss you
Niki🐣: I see you're kicking your feet
Me: what how you're at the store???
Niki🐣: who said I wasn't back alr
Me: owh
Niki🐣:I'm coming in

Niki came into my room and laid next to me in my bed. "Yk I never had the chance to express my feelings to you." We both looked at the ceiling. "I never had the chance either." "I wish I'd met you without knowing you're his sister. "I'm scared." "For what you are scared of, love is love." "I love you that's why I'm scared I can't love someone like you but I still do when I met you you were hiding behind Jake and didn't talk to me only accepting my candy since that day I love candy you're my candy, I love you but this is forbidden love."

How are we connected, like it's a contract in life that we needed to meet each other to live a further life? The contract would heal your wounds but it will break sooner or later.

"I love you, Riki. and Jake can't stop us. He would do anything for me even if it is to let his friend get with his sister." I smiled at his side of the bed. "I love you too, my little flower." He pushed me against him and we laid like that for an hour 'till the rest started searching for us.

"I gtg." He smiled at me and walked off. I walked to the living room after changing into less revealing pjs. Niki acted cold in front of me like I was his fridge but i didn't care. I still know he loves me.

"Sakura, we are all going to the cinema. Do you wanna join us?" Sunoo put his hand around my shoulder. I looked at Niki who was looking at his phone. "Yes, why not let me change first." I ran upstairs and changed into decent clothes.

"Little pig, you're in the car with Niki, Sunoo, Heeseung and Jay." I nodded and we all got into the car Heeseung was driving. Sunoo was in the front seat because he's carsick and me and Niki were in the backseats.

"Which movie are we gonna watch?" I sat my hand on the back of Sunoo and Niki didn't like that so he acted like he wanted Sunoo to pick something for him.

Niki🐣: why are you touching Sunoo
Me: he's my friend
Niki🐣; don't touch him
Me: don't worry I only have eyes for you
Niki🐣: screenshot🥰
Me: life was better when you didn't texted me🤨
Niki🐣: you missed me
Met: no
Niki🐣: I wanna talk to you so badly but we need to keep it a secret.
Me: don't worry we'll talk in private
Niki🐣: okay my love💝

After the movie we all went to my house.

"Little pig." Jake screamed from the kitchen. "What do you want?" I screamed back like he thinks I'm gonna walk no way.

"Can you buy groceries?" Jake acted like he didn't feel well and with his puppy eyes I couldn't resist.

I got upstairs and put on some jeans and a random shirt that I saw on my bed. I ran back downstairs.

"I'll come with you." Niki lifted his head up at the sentence from Heeseung. "No you don't have too." He smiled. "I can't let a woman walk alone at 9 pm, can I?" Jake nodded and then me and Heeseung were walking to the car.

"Do you like someone?" Heeseung opened his car. "No I don't why?" He raised his eyebrow. "Owh really? You've been smiling a lot lately." I giggled a bit.

"Nah you're probably hallucinating." He looked at me confused. "Yeah it can be."

We both did groceries and went back home me and Evan were laughing because we saw something funny on the street

We walked inside still laughing and Riki's eyes landed in an instant on me and back to his phone, weirdo.

"Dog, we are back." Jake came running to us and took our bags. "You both look cute together." Jay smiled and patted Evan his back. "Yeah he's right like you both look like a couple." Sunoo said Niki looked up and smirked at Evan.

"Hey, don't simp on my sister." Jake said for the joke. "I'm joking if you really like her you can have her." "Who said she wants him." Niki stood up from the couch.

"What..." I said at Niki he came closer. "Sakura, do you want our player Evan." He winked at me while everyone looked at each other. "No I don't like him." Niki smirked at me and whispered while everyone was laughing at Heeseung.

"Good girl, I love you." He smirked and walked off.

"I'm going to my room to change." Everyone nodded their head and I walked upstairs. I walked into my room and I jumped when I saw Niki leaning against my window.

"WOW, you startled me." He pushed himself out the window. "You startled me when they thought you and Evan looked good together, it hurted." He smiled at me. "I would always choose you Niki so don't worry." I smiled back at him.

He looked deep into my eyes. "My flower, you look like a beautiful flower that's like the moon you shine so bright when there are dark times I see you and smile." His words touched me and I ran to him to hug him.

We hugged for a few minutes. "Promise me." He pushed himself a little off me. "What Niki?" I was curious. "Just say I promise." He smiled at me. "I promise, because I trust you." I said back to him that I trust him with my whole life.

"I love you, Sakura." He kissed me on the head and was about to walk away. "Niki." He was about to open the door but he turned around. "Yeah, what's wrong?" He smiled at me. "Only a kiss on my head?" He smirked and came to me. "Does our little flower want more?" I rolled my eyes. "It was a joke." He put his hand on my waist. "I don't think this is a joke anymore." He raised his eyebrow.

He pushed me closer to him and pulled me into a warm deep kiss. He explored my whole mouth with his tongue, help-. He pulled away after a few minutes. "Cute." He kissed me again and this time longer like we were standing at the door for 10 minutes straight.

He tilted me up and sat me on my bed and kissed me further. "You're so goddamn cute." He mumbled throughout the kisses. "I got so jealous when you were with Evan and even when you got shipped I just wanted to pull you away to me." He mumbles again.

After our little "make out" he stood up from my bed and walked away. "Bye, my little flower." He smiled at me and walked off downstairs.

I changed into my normal pjs and walked downstairs too. Niki was playing brawl stars on his phone.

Niki🐣: I miss a girl named Sakura
Me: idk her 😨👹
Niki🐣: you're her🥰
Me: nope my name is William the tirth.🤷
Niki🐣: okay then I miss William the third🥵
Me: ok
Niki🐣: you're hot when you kiss
Me: erm- Niki
Niki🐣: what I'm saying the facts🤫
Me: you don't need to say it🥰
Niki: I wanna kiss you again 🤷👹
Me: not the same feeling here
Niki🐣: really, it looks like you're craving for it
Me: you wish
Niki🐣: I think Jake will call you in
Niki🐣: 3
Niki🐣: 2
Niki🐣: 1