Fate destined our seperate

I got called by Jake to do the dishes and Niki smirked. "Weirdo." I mumbled to Niki while I walked passed him.

I was doing the dishes and was done so I walked outside to walk because I hate dishes. I was walking towards the store to buy ice cream and walk around the park. I felt a hand brush against mine. It held my hand tight. I looked next to me and saw Niki.

"Why are you outside so late?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Owh, just because." I hold his hand back. "Silly now you're walking with me that's what you wanted probably, huh?." He smirked at me and I didn't react I was too tired.

He kissed me on the bench in a park.

"OMG young people kiss nowadays." I heard my moms voice. I pulled myself from him and hide inside his jacket. He laughed. "Just let them be, now they're embarrassed." My dad reacted back at my mom.

They walked away. "It's all your fault." I said to Niki. "It's yours if you could resist my beautiful lips for one time you wouldn't be in this situation." He smiled back at me, this man is driving me crazy not in that romantic way guys. ok in a romantic way too but just look at him who wouldn't.

He walked me back home and got into his car. "Bye princess." He kissed my forehead and got into his Porsche.

2 am
Niki🐣: are you asleep?
Me; yes
Niki🐣 you're typing
Me: bcs you texted
Niki🐣: I love you
Me: ok
Niki🐣: say it
Me: what
Niki🐣: 3 magic words that can make me go crazy
Me: I hate you, 💋
Niki🐣: you hate me but kiss me, cute
Me: ok
Niki🐣: be kind and send me a pic of you🥲
Me: no im ugly now
Niki🐣: you're always ugly now send me👹
Me: what if I don't
Niki🐣: than I'll come to your house take a pic of you and post it with the title 'my flower gf.'
Me: you wouldn't dare
Niki🐣: trying me
Me: ok here
Me:

Niki🐣: I wanna sleep next to youMe: yooo keep it low Niki🐣; open your window I can't keep it anymore Me: WTF ARE YOU OUTSIDENiki🐣: I missed my gf🥵Me; go home you'll be tired your in university Niki🐣: OMG IS MY GF THE SAKURA SIM WORRIED ABOUT ...

Me: yooo keep it low
Niki🐣; open your window I can't keep it anymore
Me: WTF ARE YOU OUTSIDE
Niki🐣: I missed my gf🥵
Me; go home you'll be tired your in university
Niki🐣: OMG IS MY GF THE SAKURA SIM WORRIED ABOUT ME😨😨😨 IT'S HOT ASF🥵
Me: keep dreaming.
Niki🐣: I wanna sleep right next to you now
Me: you can't 🤣🫵
Niki🐣: shall I rang at the bell???
Me: windows open🥲
Niki🐣: hot how you opened it
Me: ok

He climbed through the window even though I slept on the second floor. I still don't know how but ok. First we talked and I brought him some cookies from my drawer.

"My girlfriend is always prepared." He started eating the cookies. "No just when I'm hungry." He smiled and ate the cookies like a chef made them. "Who made this?" His eyes lit up. "I made it, why is it bad?" He laughed and came closer.

"What if I say that these are the best cookies?" He stepped closer again. "I would be happy." He smiled and stepped closer again. "Cutie, you're good at everything I want you right now." He stepped closer again, his face inches away from me.