My lovely ending

We were at the restaurant and Riki gave me his phone back. 6 man started surrounding the building. Riki was drinking his coffee while looking at the man. He nodded and the the 6 man's picked all a gun out of their pocket.

"What are they doing Riki?" He put his coffe down. "Just protecting what's mine." What did he mean by that. "What do you mean?" I asked him and that made him giggle a bit. "Your parents wanna kill me." I accedentily let my glass fall and the man all started to point the gun at me. "Safe." Riki said to the man's and raised his hand.

"You're mine and I want to protect you." I almost slapped him. "Mr Nishimura I'm not some kind of object that you can own." He laughed and picked my hand. "No flower I don't mean it like that I mean I love you." He kissed my hand and looked back up at me. "And you're allowed to call me Riki or however you want." That scentence made me giggle a bit.

"You love my attention, huh?" My face got straight again. "You always need to ruin my mood." He smiled again. "I make your mood better baby." I looked disgusted at him.

"Erm-." He gave me a mini slap on my face. "Cute." He walked off to his car. I stayed there until I thought he would leave me alone. "I forgot my flowers." He picked me up in his arms.

"Why do you always pick me up?" He looked at my eyes. "Because I like to hold flowers." I looked away from him.

"It's true Miss Sim and Mr Nishimura are dating." The were photos of me and him all over the internet.

The article:

THE IDOL SAKURA AND THE BIGGEST CEO AND MAFIA BOSS RIKI ARE CONFIRMED TO BE DATING.

Recently Miss Sim and Mr Nishimura spend much time together. Riki always tilts Sakura up when he needs her.

The mom from Sakura confirmed it through chats. "I would let the world born for your daughter." That's what he said. The whole industry is upside down. Now here are some pics of them toghether.

3 pics of them.

There wasn't a reaction from the entertainment or the business from 'Star shoot'. Many people are hating right now and some of them are happy for them.

"Sakura deserves a man that can treat her well."
"If Sakura chooses him over us I'll leave the fandom."
"I hope they'll have a healthy relationship"
"What is an idol doing with the mafia."

There's been a tip from someone that they dated when they were teenagers and that they broke up because of Mr Sim his business. When we get reaction from the both well talk further.

"Riki, look at this article do we need to say something." He smiled at me and took my hand. "What you want." I opened Weverse and started a live stream.

"Uhm hi guys today I'm with Mr Nishimura. We were going to talk about the rumors that's been recently going around the internet." Riki looked at me and smiled and then looked back at the camera.

"The rumors are-." Riki started coughing and pushed himself of the car seat. "Yes we're toghether and if you hate, hate like it would kill our love for each other." He leaned back in his seat. "Guys he's lying we aren't together." I replied back and he kept saying we were together but I still said no the whole time. 'If you choose him I'll leave your fandom.' A random fan texted me throughout the comments of the live.

"Yeah you're not a real fan if you say that. You need to be happy with what your idol decides she's a human too." I almost cried at those words. 'I support Sakura in whatever decision she makes.' Some fan commented that too.

"Thank you for your support." Riki smiled at me and leaned a little bit in. 'Did you both kissed.' A fan asked.

"Owh that question I love it. And yes we kissed not one time but multiple times we even kissed a few hours ago I think." All the comments were getting crazy.