she's a neko?! | ayaka x male!reader

warnings | smut, +18 content
requested by someone from a long long time ago.

He had to press his lips tight together to keep little to no sound from escaping. Granted, he was in Ayaka's room, but the last thing he needed was for a maid (or Thoma) to come barging in to see what was happening or if there was a problem.

As for why he wanted to keep everything quiet?

Well, it was because of Ayaka and her .. current condition.

A few days ago the traveller was doing a commission and had to make some sort of perfume. Ayaka volunteered to try it out, and when she did there were no side effects, but ... fast forward to today and she was now a neko. A neko that wanted something from Y/n and she was going to get it from him one or another.

"Aya~ Ayaka, do you really want someone to aahh~ come in, and see us like this?"

She had him sit in a chair that was near her desk. His hands gripping g the arms of the chair as she was sitting his lap. A seductive smile playing across her lips as she slowly grind her hips against his crotch.

She was only in her underwear while he was still fully dressed with hus shirt bunched up so that her hands could lightly play with the skin on his chest. Her hips lightly thrusting against him by this point as she tried to get him to fall deeper into her.

To make him forget the dangers of their actions.

"Come on, y/n. Don't you want to play with me?"

His lips quivered as she moved to get off him. Her hands lightly grabbing his own as she tugged him toward the bed. His (color) skin, reddening at the thought of what she wanted him to do.

Moving to the bed, she pushed him a little. The back of knees giving way as he fell backward against the mattress. His feet touching the floor as he moved to sit up. But before he could, she had pushed him down again. Her body slowly crawling to come on top of him.

"Let me take care of you, just this onec~," she purred into his ear.

He didn't know what he should do. Should I grab her hips? Should I even touch her hips? Damn it, where should my hands go? Think, you fool!

She sat up a little as she went to pull her underwear down, his eyes trailing down to her soft pink sex. Finally gaining the courage, he moved to touch her, but she had grabbed his hand. Her cat ears flicking with amusement as her tail swisher behind her.

Laying his hand back down onto the mattress, she crawled up his body.

"May I?"

He nodded, he somehow already knew what she wanted. Moving up to his head, she positioned herself to gently sit on his face. His hands finally moving to grip at her hips as he felt his fingers sink into the soft flesh.

Lifting her a bit, he pressed his tongue to her clit. A small noise erupting form her lips as he did this one small action. Gaining even more courage, he gently pressed his tongue against her wet folds. Her hands snaking down to grip at his hair. Her fingers knotting into his (color) tresses as she pushed him a little, his tongue pushing past her folds in response.

"Please~ please go faster~"

Her voice rung in his ears. A moan escaping her lips as she felt him press his tongue against her walls. Her pussy throbbed at his constant pace and contact. Her heated flesh, becoming slick and wet. She couldn't stop her hips from jerking and thrusting against his tongue. Truth be told, she wanted a different appendage to fill her, but .. she knew that that could be for another time.

"Y/n~ y/n~"

Sultry moans and shaky breaths fixated the air around them. His fingers gripping her hips so tightly that he started to leave bruises. (He would, of course, apologize for them later.)

"Ahh, please~ right there y/n, right there~"

Gasps and mewls of pleasure echoed into his whole being as he pleasured her.

Honestly, he hoped this what she really wanted and wasn't actually a side effect from that perfume.