Uncertainty

Micheal.

Uncertainty is what I call our fate. I brushed my hands over my face to hide what my face was showing right now. And right now, I'm gutted. Wait if this Ella won't ever love me? Could I handle that? I'm digging my grave over here. I knew this would bite me in my ass. Should I tell her everything? Or just leave things out that haven't told her yet? But then again, that could bite me in the ass if she ever found it....

Maybe a clean slate would be best.

Her soft voice pulled me from my troubling mind, ''Michael, are you alright?'' I felt her hand on my wrist, and it was so hard not to pull her in for a kiss right now. I removed my hands from my face and placed them on my legs.

''I'm fine. Everything has just been stressful ever since you fell asleep. So, you can't recall anything while being in a coma?'' She shook her head, ''No, I'm sorry.'' A deep look ran across her soft features. ''Ella, don't push yourself too hard. More than likely, they erased your memory of where you were. I think you were in purgatory for those months you were sleeping since nothing bad happened to you.''

''What the hell is purgatory?'' Ella asked, while giving me a confused look. That look is pretty cute on her delicate face. ''The veil between heaven and hell, but for us supernatural creatures, it's the veil for the lost souls. Maybe your soul thought it was lost. Hard to explain since I have never been there before. But then again, I don't recall going into a coma either.'' She nodded her head and looked back towards the pond where the baby ducks were fighting over a minnow.

''Why do they keep kicking me so hard?'' I listen to them in her stomach, and they are getting hungry. ''They don't know their own strengthen just yet, but they are getting hungry. Are you hungry?'' And on queue her stomach growled, and she covered her face in shame, I suppose. ''I guess so. Sorry, that was un lady like of me.'' I laughed, and Ella pinched my arm softly. ''What's so fucking funny, Michael?'' Ella had a playful smile on her face.

''You were never lady like. But you never know, you could be now?'' She shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want me to act like a lady, Michael?" She raised her eyebrow at me while taunting me. I snorted, ''Hell no. I like the way you are, memories or not.''

But what I don't get it is, how does she know emotions so easily while not knowing her memories? Did they leave those intact? ''Let's get you inside to eat before they kick you even harder.'' I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, causing her chest to touch mine. Our height difference is just a few inches. She gasped when she felt the mate bond spark down her body. She looked up at me with uncertainty and brushed her fingers across my lips and the tingles went down her fingers, causing her to grab my lip hard, but not hard enough to make me bleed.

Her pupils dilated. And her fangs popped out, and she swiped her tongue across her fangs slowly while looking at me. Her vampire side is in control and wanting her mate badly. She is craving my blood, or the twins are. Maybe both are, but right now I am not interrupting what she is doing. My monster has been craving his other half for a while now and now that she is back, he needs to be inside of her.

I can't force her to do anything like that until she fully gives herself to me. She moves her lips across her open mouth. She swipes her other finger across my lips and digging her nail again into my bottom lip. Why is she so obsessed with them? I look away since her eyes are giving me fuck me eyes and I cannot break right now. Next thing, her finger leave my lips and she catches me off guard by jumping at me and we both fall to the ground with her on top of me.

I freeze, not knowing what to do next. She licks her lips again. ''I'm hungry Michael, but not for food...'' She bends her head down and I know exactly what she plans on doing. I don't stop her, but I should. Ella's stomach growls, and I feel her fangs scrape across my neck. She is sniffing for a good vein. Her tiny fangs sink into my neck and her hunger is evident in the way she is drinking me.