Falling into hell (Chapter 1)

Falling

everlasting falling.

it has felt like he was falling for thirty minutes not daring to look dow.... SPLAT He was reduced to what was, a primordial soup.

Having to, what felt like seven days to rebuild himself. Piece by piece from a puddle.

When the first thing that reformed. His eyes, reformed. The first thing he could see a sky as red as blood with streaks of holy white to form a star in a circle. a pentagram.

He then began to choke for days on end, his lungs had reformed. He could then smell blood, urine, feces, and other bodily fluids.

Then the sound of moaning, crying, of gunshot, and yelling. Then finally he could taste his own blood.

After what felt like seven days he could finally claw his way out of his primordial puddle, he could see something else besides the sky. He could see buildings, 2 stories to skyscapes all covered by eyes. After fully reforming, William could realize he was in hell, it was obvious. Figures. He thought. "

hey newform, give me all you have!" A small demon that had a knife said. It had pointy horns that had a white and black stripe pattern and hooves.

William responded by picking up the demon by the head and punting it into a nearby alley wall dazing the demon.

He then pushed the dazed demon to the ground and crushed its head into the ground with his foot.

He then took the small demon's knife.

"This could be good for self-defense or intimidation." He said to himself as he walked off.