i'd wreck you, choi san.

- i'd wreck you. choi san !

  choi san !

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 18+ smut oneshot

synopsis: you're finally stepping out of your shell to attend your campus's fraternity annual party. there, you meet a man that's not afraid of putting a little force behind his thrusts.

warnings: no usage of y/n, size kink, san refers to reader as "little,"fratbro!ateez, mention of alcohol and drug usage, standing 69, matting press, spitting in mouth, raw sex, creampie (PSA: do not let a stranger cum inside you. this is simply fiction.) praise, throat fucking, oral (m! + f! receiving), slapping, lots of dirty talk, san is a bit of a mean fucker. this is completely unrealistic.

word count: 4.2k

♪. baby / dj roots, camo, jey

🍑. author's note: san is SOO my man like, ughh. need him. this was made in one day. that's how down bad i am.

-----------

usually, your saturday nights are spent cuddled up on the sofa, mouth full of some ridiculously sweet food, all while catching up on the latest episode of a random drama you'd come across on an earlier day.

but this time around, your plans were different. you were getting ready for the annual, city renowned party hosted by your university's notorious fraternity.

students all throughout campus-off campus, too, would gather at the frat house on the fourth saturday of the school year to blow off some steam. surrounded by led lights, loud music, weed, alcohol, and smoking hot guys.

it was the one day a year where omega phi gamma would open their doors to the public, show off their freshmen recruits, and get the entire student body so utterly trashed that it was almost funny.

though already being in your junior year, this would be the first time you've ever even considered attending, rather missing out to enjoy the comfort and serenity of your off campus apartment whilst getting some shut eye after the busy week but after much persuasion by your friend, ivy, you'd decided against it.