cookies 'n' cream, kim namjoon.

- cookies 'n' cream, kim namjoon !

- cookies 'n' cream,  kim namjoon !

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 18+ smut oneshot

synopsis: namjoon's content with being a therapy husband, buing your plus one at a gala in honor of your achievements as a black entrepreneur and halfway in, he can't keep his hands off you.

warnings: no usage of y/n, ddlg notes, mentions of assassin!namjoon, oral (f! receiving), namjoon's a munch, soft dom!joon, public sex, dirty talk, bathroom sex, husband! joon, established marriage, reader's a creamer, mirror sex, backshots, (1) singular slap to the face, daddy kink, praise,

word count: 3k

♪. baby came home 2 / the neighbourhood

🍑. author's note: and we're back.

for as long as you could remember, namjoon has always been a bit more stern in the way he shows love to you, being the kind of guy that'll open your doors but behind them, he's handling you with a roughness that'll make your head float.

he makes you walk on the farthest space of the sidewalk, claiming that if anything were to happen, he'd be the one to suffer the consequences of it.

but not only that, he carries your bags, limits your drinks during gatherings, makes sure you eat after long days of work-and it all just felt natural, being able to practically turn off your brain to allow yourself to be guided by the hands of the man who provides you with an overwhelming sense of safety and stability.

when meeting namjoon for the first time, one automatically thinks that he's mean spirited, walking around with a snarl on his face whilst his cold exterior and tall, muscular stature makes those around him cower in fear, but the juxtaposition of his girlfriend dressed prettily in pink that barely stands to his chest is grounding.

in all actually, he's the biggest softy within the comfort of your own home, craving your attention at all times because he doesn't have much of anyone else, not being able to meet new people due to the fact that one look at him and he's deemed as unapproachable.