freaky deaky, matz.

- freaky deaky. matz !

  matz !

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 18+ smut oneshot

synopsis: your upcoming single 'freaky deaky' needed a feature & with ateez's most popular duo seonghwa and hongjoong being approved for the collab, it's time to get in the studio...together.

warnings: no usage of y/n, threesome, softdom!hongjoong, harddom!seonghwa, hwa's mean, reader's a creamer, westernartist!reader, oral (f! receiving), fingering, nipple play (sucking, pinching), impact play (slapping, spanking), riding, double penetration, spit, choking, unprotected sex, pull out method, your pussy "talks", back shots

word count: 4.4k

♪. freaky deaky / doja cat, tyga

🍑. author's note: i need them two so baddd ughh 휴.휴

"play it back."

you're in the booth, bulky headphones slung around your neck whilst you bite at the back of a pink pen.

you've been demanding to record the same part over and over again for the past fifteen minutes, being all the perfectionist as you hounded down on the little things: the pitch, tone, and cadence of the chorus.

hongjoong from his place on the other side of the glass curled two fingers, moving them in a come hither motion to get you from being cooped up in the small box of space with your mind running a million miles per minute.

as an artist himself, he knew of how it felt to never be happy during the recording process of a piece, having been many moments where his fellow members have had to tell him to give it a rest. so right now, he wanted to give you the same advice.

seonghwa on the other hand didn't understand how you weren't satisfied with the clips. in his eyes, you sounded like an angel despite the underlying message of the lyrics being those of a sinner.

the title track freaky deaky was exactly what it read. freaky.

at first, when your team reached out and proposed the idea of a collab, they were utterly terrified of what atiny would think of them, as korean media had been known for holding a clean and pure ideology of their idols.