Marvins Room- Central Cee

Face Claim - Amari Lenzini

Its been about 2 weeks since oakley cheated on me

Its been about 2 weeks since oakley cheated on me. Honestly I dont know what I expected, I guess this is why girls dont get with rappers(said madz loll).

I was at home watching finishing off the vampire diaries, when my doorbell rang. I opened it and saw my girl Maria. "Hey girlll" she said smiling. "Hii" I said letting her into the house. She looked at me confused, "why the fuck are you not dressed?" I looked at her confused cause what is she talking about. "Girl the party???" she said reminding me, "shittt I frogot" just let me get ready.

I went and took a shower, before getting out 30mins later. I did my makeup and hair before I put on my outfit. It wasnt a fancy party so I just put on a dress that wasnt to much.

I walked out of my room and maria just stared at me. "do I have something on my face?" I said
"If you do not go and change what the fuck are you wearing" she said laughing "I thought it was cute" I said. She dragged me back to my room and made me change.

I cant even be mad this dress looks so much cuter I thought. "Girl were trying to make oakley jealous for cheating on you, that wasnt gonna happen if you were wearing a granny dress" I looked at her and said "lets just go and take insta pics."

(If you guys dont like it you can change it)

amarilenzini

ion ask for much, jus wish I was the only one

Liked by Mariaprzer, Centralcee, and 398,569 others.

Comments Limited

Mariaprzer
thats my girl!!

Centralcee
text me.

amariedits
you look so good💗💗
liked by amarilenzini

aaliyahlenzini
thats my sisterrr

After we finished taking insta posts, we took an uber to the party, since we were gonna drink.
As soon as we got there I already wanted to just wanted to be at home and lay on my couch watching tv, but I had to be here.

Maria spotted some people she knew and said she was gonna be back. After she left I just went to the kitchen and sat scrolling on my phone on isnta.

As I was minding my business I heard someone say my name, I thought it was maria so I turned around but it was oakley.

I tried getting up to leave but he grabbed my arm
"why have you been doggin me?" He said confused. I looked at him wondering if he was actually slow or not. " are you slow? you cheated on me, dont expect me to still stay with you" I said walking away. I spotted maria and told her I was going home and that I had a headache

Honestly I didnt even want to be at the party so I didnt mind going home. Soon as I got home I got in the shower immediately. After my shower I changed into my satin pyjamas set and, I went to the living room and put on the vampire diaries trying to finish it.

I got up to go to the kitchen to get more snacks since I had ran out. As I was getting up I heard the doorbell ring, I went to the door looking in the peephole before sighing and opening the door. "what do you want oakley?" I said confused. " I dont even know If you will give me a second chance, but listen I really do Love you and Im sorry for doing what I did that night I really have no clue why the fuck I did that. Me, Her and the mandem were just smoking some za, she started kissing me I honestly have no idea why I kissed her back. But I really am sorry Amari Im sorry."
Oakley said all in one breath.

I dont know what In my body told me to believe him but something did. I just stared at him smiling allowing him to come in the apartment. " I accept your apology, but if you do it again I swear." I said giving him sass. " I promise you, I wont." He said smiling

I started hugging him and he took us to the couch and he started kissing me. After a little while we Were still making out before I pulled away. We sat on the couch cuddling watching the show together.

Word count : 734
Honestly I just went with the flow for this story but im just going to start captioning my shit with song titles