Duke dennis- Pregnant

yall already know what she look likes( if you dont just scroll to the first duke story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maliyah POV

"ive been feeling so sick lately" I said on the phone to my best friend. "Are you pregnant?"
Maya said. "now that im thinking about it i still havent got my period yet" I said. "gurl go take a test, you need me to buy to one?" She said. "no its okay, I should have one more from the last time I thought i was pregnant". I responded

I hung up the phone telling her I would call her once I got the results.

I got up out of my bedroom and walked into my connecting bathroom. I took the test from under the bathroom sink. After I finished I waited the full 5mins. I set my timer and nervously waited.
Once the timer went off I flipped the test. I was pregnant. Tears started flowing from my face. I didnt know if they were happy tears or sad tears.

I called Maya in tears. "im pregnant." "why are you crying? you should be happy." She said. " I dont know. what if duke doesn't want me anymore." I said still crying. "Baby wipe those tears if he doesnt want you, you still have me." Maya said reassuring me. "Your right" Im gonna text him to come over."

You text duke and he tells you hes on his way.

10mins passed and you heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey mama" duke said as he was walking in to my house. "hi" I said awkwardly. "whats wrong, were you crying?" "Just come over here" I said walking him over to the living room. "Im pregnant." I said. "what."

"I know it just happened out of nowhere i was feeling really sick and missed my period so i took it and it said im pregnant." I said ranting. "no bruh I cant be a dad right now" he said getting up from the couch. "what?" I asked while tears started coming out of my eyes.

"Text me after you figure out what your doing with it, because I dont want it". He said putting his shoes on about to leave. "so thats it? because I know Im keeping it" "Yeah I guess so.."
"Get the fuck out of my house" I said angry.
He just walked out. I started crying

I took a nap forgetting to call Maya.

I woke up to 56missed calls 160+ text messages

I called her back. "Sorry I fell asleep."
"So what did he say?" she asked curiously. "He said he doesnt want it, and we broke up" I responded. "what a bumb ass peice of shit."
"honestly its whatever, I have my own money, my own house, and all I need is myself to take care of this baby." "Period, i know thats right."

3 Months time skip

Its now the day we find out the babys gender. Maya just picked up the gender. And we threw a whole party with all of my family and friends. "what do you think the gender is mama?" i said asking My mom. " I think hes gonna be a boy"
"I think shes gonna ge a girl but imma love it either way."

after playing a bunch of games it was now time to find out the gender

3...

2...

1..

ITS A GIRLL

Everyone started cheering and I was just laughing because I was right. Everyone started hugging me and telling me how excited the were for the baby to come. I already know my girl is gonna be so loved.

6 Months Later

I was at my moms house with maya. When all of a sudden I feel water coming down my legs.
"Guys my water just broke" I said scared.
Maya started screaming. My mom was trying to calm us down. "We went to the car and drove to the hospital. When we got there you were already 7 centimetres dialeted.

"3 more centimetres and your baby girl will be here" The docter said after checking. "Just give me the epidural" I said in pain.

After getting the epidural I was a lot more calm and comfortable. Me and Maya were goofing around vlogging to make memories. My contractions started hurting. And after the doctor checked I was 10 centimetres dilated. "Its time to push" The doctor said . After a while of pushing and crying. She was finally here.

After the doctors cleaned her up they brought her to me. "Hi baby" I said crying. My mom was right by my side she was crying as well. Maya was just vlogging and taking photos of the moment.

"Whats her name?" My mom asked.
"Her name is Imani Grace Loyed." I said smiling at her. "Thats beautiful" My mom said. Maya was just crying.

The doctors took her to her to weigh her, check her hight and stamp her feet. When it was time to sign the birth certificate I didnt know what to put for father. But I made the decision to add dukes name on there.

@maliyahloyed: My baby girl is finally here Imani Grace Loyed💗💗🫶🏼💐Liked by: Maya243,Dukedeniss,Maliyahfanpage, 590,890,567 Others

Liked by: Maya243,Dukedeniss,Maliyahfanpage, 590,890,567 Others

Maya243: Shes beautiful.
Liked by Maliyahloyed

Maliyahfanpage: YOU WERE PREGNANT
4656+ replies

Elfanum: congratulations lil sis❤️
Liked by maliayahloyed

Dukedenissfanpage: is this why you and duke broke up?

user682892: she probably cheated on duke
2987+ replies

More comments....

Part 2?