Fanum- N O C H I L L

Face claim

Kail Zahri

I was on the way to the amp house to see my man, I was honestly so excited since I havent seen him in a while. He told me he was streaming so I made sure I looked okay to be on the stream.

As I was pulling in I dont know why but I started to feel a bit nervous, but I just shook it off and walked inside. I saw Kai, Duke, and Agent so I gave them all a hug and talked to them for a little bit before Fanum walked out.

Fanum POV

I was streaming when I heard the door open, I thought it was Duke leaving so i didnt think much of it. Till I heard my beautiful girlfriend voice and I started cheesing. "Chat I think my wifes here" I said out loud. I ran out the room too see her beautiful self talking to Kai, Duke and Agent.

"Looks like someone missed their girl" Agent said while Kai and Duke laughed. I just stayed hugging her I missed her so much. I brought her back to my room, and showed her off to my stream.

"Chat look at my wifeyyyy" I said while looking at her. "hiii everyone!" she said sweetly. I grabbed her a chair so she could sit down on.

👾user73838392: DAMNN SHE BADDD
👾user83939490: GYATTTTTT
👾user67346673: fanum she bad asl

"Yo chat calm down, not to much on my girl" Fanum said while looking down on the chat causing me to start laughing.

time had passed but there still streaming

Kali POV

Time had passed and we were still streaming only this time Kai and Duke were also here. Fanum looked so fine. I literally felt like I needed him right this second. I didnt know what to do. I started staring at him for a hot minute. Until Kai whispered to me "yo you good?" I just nodded my head.

But I had to make sure I didnt look that weird because the chat would catch on super quick so I just went to the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom I could feel my crave for fanum grow. " Fanum!" I yeld out "Yes baby?" he shouted back "Can you come here for a second?" I asked " Yea fs" I could hear him telling kai and duke he would be back and for them to continue on without him.

"Yes mama?" He said walking into the bathroom. I didnt know what to say so I just started to kiss him and he kissed back. The kiss turned passionate. He backed me up into the counter before picking my legs up and sitting me down on the counter. I need him more then ever. " I need you" I said in a hushed tone. Fanum stopped kissing me and smiled at me.

"why did you stop" I said complaining. " mama im streaming right now so your just gonna have to wait till im done. "when are you gonna be done" I asked. "At like 10" He responded. " Its 3 O'clock how am i supposed to wait that long" I said. " I dont know but your just going to" He said laughing walking twords the door.