chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

first that happened to us after coming back to Forks was Bella disrespecting her dad again, they had a huge argument last night about our trip to Italy

Charlie was just worried for Bella's safety but she didn't listen of course, arguing on how shes already eighteen and can make her own decision, leaving without telling to her dad, I didn't like how she acted to him, I could hear she slammed the door on Charlie to end their conversation, she's grounded for sure.

But about them and Charlie, I apologized to him about my sudden trip and explained how I left my phone in my room to reason why I didn't get to call him about everything

in the end, he understood and hugged me, he's just protective to Bella and me, I can't understand why that girl does not consider herself lucky to have a dad like Charlie.

Today is Wednesday and we are going back to Italy on Friday, i went down from my room while having a call from my teacher in the ballet studio, telling her that I am leaving the town and have to discontinue my classes.

"Okay, bye," I said before turning off the call

and heading downstairs, I could hear the TV was on and uncle was watching his favorite soccer game, thinking maybe he was enjoying the game with his friends, surprisingly Felix and Dimitri were watching with him. I watched as their time scored, the three means stood from their seats and cheered loudly which made me grin.

Felix and Demitiri still wore their casual, dark, attire aswell as their gold necklace.

I bought them Contact lenses the other day in the nearest store in Port Angeles for them to wear, they hated it, but they had no choice.

Letting them have their time, I suddenly heard a car parked outside the house, wondering who it was, I decided to check it and walked out of the front door.

" Rose! " I squealed in excitement when I saw my two best friends

I ran to her as we both crushed into each other's hug, Rosalie smiled and returned my hug. We haven't seen each other for many months after they left the town, and now that the Cullens are back, I haven't visited them yet, but I think Bella already does

" oh Claudia, we're so sorry that me and Emmet didn't visit you over the past months " Rosalie apologizes

I pulled away from our hug and smiles at her, playfully hitting her arm

" that nothing! Seriously, I understand why you guys have to leave the town, and let's just forget about it, im just glad you're back " I replied, Rosalie smiled as Emmett turned to me with a big smile on his face..

" what up jellybean! " His booming voice greeted me me

I laughed loudly as Emmett picked me up from the ground and squished me with his hug.

" you and Jasper left me with no chess mate for months! " I playfully protested

he put me back down and laughed as Rosalie smiled at our interaction and stood beside him while Emmett wrapped his arm around her waist.

" well were back, ready to get your arse beat in the chest? " he asked cockily, I rolled my eyes at him and cross my arms in my chest.

" oh we'll see- "

"Mom? "

I was cut off when a voice spoke behind me, turning around, I smiled softly when I saw Jane and Alec appear with us. Rosalie glanced up at Emmett and he sucked in a breath.

" wow Claudia, we still can't believe you're now actually going to be our queen. That's badass of you " He commented which made Rose hit him in the chest

the twins walked closer to me as I gave them both a peck on their foreheads and cupped their cheeks.

"Enjoyed your hunt? " I asked, their expression lit and their lips turned into smiles.

It's not just the Kings I had a bond with, but since days have passed, I realized that Jane and Alec are my soul children. And I couldn't be happier to find that out

after hearing their tragic story in the past, on how their village treated them a hundred years ago because of an accusation, Jane and Alec forgot the feeling of having a mom by their sides, all these years they stuck together and discover a lot of things, but they're longing for guidance.

I turned to Rosalie and Emmet as the both of them still offered me a smile.

" you've heard it already? " I asked while Jane and Alec stood beside me, and the couple nodded.

" We did, my queen " Rosalie teased, using the title on me, I rolled my eyes and groaned, and they chuckled.

~

Rosalie went with me as I took the twins to Seattle to go out with me, its lucky that today is a gloomy day, and that there are no many people outside thinking it might rain again, but its good since they don't have to wear clothes and accessory to hide their skin from the sun. Me and Rosalie were picking clothes in the thrift store while gossiping, a typical thing that girls do.

I pulled this shirt from the rack and it caught my eye, placing it in my basket, Jane called me and I turned around to face her.

" Mom, what's this for? " She asked curiously and showed me the three hair clips accessory for hair, I placed my basket down on the floor and smiled at Jane.

" do you want to try it? " I asked and she nodded

I carefully grabbed one of the hair clips tucked it into her blond hair, and showed it to her in the mirror. Rosalie smiled at us as Jane examined herself with it, i chuckled.

" do you like it? " I said and Jane turned to grab the dark colored hair accessory instead.

"it's too colorful, I don't like it Mom" She replies, I laughed at Jane and replaced the clip with black instead.

"Mum, i think this would look cool on me "

I turned and saw Alec holding a black shirt in his hand with a rock-printed style in it. I helped the twins get whatever they wanted as Rosalie helped us out.

I didn't realize how happy I got after having the twins on my side, even tho I miss my mates so much that it's been three days since I last saw them in person, the twins aswell as Felix and Dimitri were also fun to be with

**********
A normal chapter, I want Claudia to build a good relationship with the twins but also with Felix and Demitri hehe, since I don't always want them to be always 'too' serious. So enjoy 🦖🦖🦖🦖