chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Claudia blocked her mom's phone number from keeping her calling for nearly an entire half hour, her flight back to Washington was quicker than she realized

so when the taxi stopped right outside her uncle's house, Claudia noticed Charlie's car wasn't on the driveway yet, she paid the driver and walked to the back to take her luggage and bag out from the trunk and shut it close.

As the car leaves, in the corner of Claudia's eyes, she spots a car that seems familiar, looking in the distance, she sees a Carlisle black car parked on the side of the street. 

Her eyes widened when she realized they might be back already, she rushed to get to the front door, holding her things with her, as Claudia walked in, a gasp escaped her mouth when she saw none other but her best friend, Alice, sitting in the couch with Bella.

The two girls looked up and when Alice saw it was her, she immediately stood and wrapped her arms around Claudia, the girl was in shock, she hadn't heard anything from them once after months of leaving Forks.

" Alice? You're here? " The girl breathed out, Alice pulled away from their hug and grinned at Claudia. 

" I was looking for you! Where have you been all this time? " She asks

Claudia was trying to process it out and gulped. While Bella who was still sitting on the couch rolled her eyes and placed the mug down on the coffee table, purposely slamming it down, it caused the two girls to look at Bella, as Claudia met her glaring eyes, she ignored her and turned to her best friend. 

" I stayed over at my mom's house for a week in Los Angeles, Oh! What are you doing? Is Rose and Emmett are with you? " Claudia asks

remembering the two couples who are very much close to her. When she and the Cullens went to school a year ago, Rosalie and Emmett were the first ones she met at the siblings and since then, they've been best friends too. 

" a long story Claudia, but you have to know the truth " Alice replied

the girl furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, and she glanced at Bella and back to Alice's worried expression.