Seventeen Episode

" Nobody told me where the devil lived

I found him in a human whom I believed "

Author pov :

You dragged him into your room while holding his hand whose knuckles was bleeding, he was still breathing heavily due to anger , you closed the door of your room and made him sit on the bed but he stood up and pushed his hair back while holding himself back not to do anything for which he will regret later.

You sigh and gently held his hand before rubbing your thumb there making him look at you, you tenderly smile and didn't utter anything just made him sit there once again.

Taking out the first aid box, you started opening it and could feel he was controlling his anger.

" Show me your hand... "

You asked while extending your left palm towards him, he rolled his eyes and turned towards you but his eyes softened when he found you holding his palm and treating his wound, the heart skipped seeing you blowing there while applying the ointment. He could feel his body stiffing by your delicately blowing and the heart warmed up.

You could feel him staring at you nonstop which somehow was making you nervous but keeping yourself collected and focused on his wound.

Meanwhile his eyes were stuck at you and a soft smile came across on his lips,

" See your hand, it's badly injured Jungkook.. Can't you control your anger once... "

Shaking your head you mumbled and looked up at him but felt your throat dried by his intense gaze who took his hand towards your face and softly tucked your hair behind your ear.

" Keep talking I am listening  it "

The atmosphere turned thick and your eyes widened hearing him whose fingers were brushing over your cheeks and jaw.

Your body tightened still you manage yourself and smile at him, biting your lower lip you look down while tying the bandage,...

His lips were formed in a beautiful smile and you stood up to go but he held your wrist stopping you from going, you looked at him in confusion.

" Where are you going? "

He asked making you look at him for a second and you replied.

" To change this dress "

There was hesitation in your voice feeling scared of his reaction , does he want to be physical with you, this thought ran into your mind but you flinched when he softly pulled you down making you hover over him, you looked at him with fearful eyes and then at yourself being shocked at your position where your whole body was pressing against him.