Last Episode

" He was the sun I wake up late , I was the moon he slept early "

I was the moon he slept early "

Author pov :

Four years later :

Opening your eyes you felt a sharp light slapping on your eyes making you immediately close your eyes while hiding your face under the duvet until you heard some faint foot step coming inside your room ,you groan still feeling sleepy,...

" are you up Jagiya?:

Hearing your husband calling you a drunk smile spread across on your sleepy face having your eyes still close , Taehyung chuckle looking at your curled figure under  the duvet,  he moved towards the balcony before covering the glass with curtains making you took a deep breath of relief.

After closing the curtains he turned to see you who peeped through the duvet,  his heart warmed up by your action, sitting on the bed he looked at you with hooded eyes and softly brushed your hair , you felt calm under his spell and leaned towards his palm .

" feeling better?"

Taehyung asked and kissed your head , you looked at him with heart smile while nodding, " come closer " You whisper trying to pull him down not letting go your old habit of his cuddles in tye early morning, Taehyung giggle and pulled you in his embrace while leaning on the bed's headboard,.

" You drank too much last night, I was stopping you but why will you hear your husband "

You pout before looking at him and blinked your eyes innocently,  playing with his neck chain you spoke, " I am sorry, I will never do that again promise "

Taehyung tenderly wiped your face with his big palm before cupping it , he looked into your eyes and gave a quick peck on your lips ,...

" do you want to sleep more ?"

Your body drifted into his embrace feeling it quite warm and your grip around his shoulder tighten,  " I want you around me , that's it "

You laid your head on his chest with close eyes,  Taehyung looked down at you and pulled you closer to his chest once again..