~5~

It has been a week since Shinyu confirmed that he has a crush on Kim Dohoon. He didn't know if it was obvious or not. As much as possible, he was very careful on everything he does, keeping everything look normal, behaving how he usually does even before he had a crush on him.

Shinyu felt the need to tell a friend about his current situation. His close friend, Nica, would probably be the best option since she's observant and very frank on what she says. Then he'll tell his best friend, Seira afterwards because she's kind of stuck on her own love dillema.

"Nica, can we talk in the other room? Please?" Shinyu asked, trying not to sound fishy from his other classmates in the room.

It was their lunch break and there only a few students who eat lunch at their classroom. All of his classmates knew that the other room was kind of his territory so no one would bother them.

He took this opportunity because Dohoon is not in the room yet, he said he isn't gonna eat lunch in school because he was invited by his neighbor's birthday. He'll come back later for the practice for their acquaintance party presentation. He was determined to put a lot of effort since it's their last year in high school.

Nica understood Shinyu. She knew there was tea and she's down to sip it.

Both went out the room normally, trying not to make anything looks fishy.

"What's the tea? Spill!" Nica was very invested already.

"There's no tea actually, it's just that, I have something to ask." Shinyu said with a serious and nervous tone.

Nica was confused. She then signalled the latter to continue.

"Being the best observant student I know, uhm, is it obvious that I have a crush?" Shinyu asked shyly.

"Uhm, no? You haven't acted abnormally on anything as I have noticed. It has just been you being yourself." Nica replied.

"Yes!!! Yes fucking yes it's not obvious!" Shinyu semi shouted and jumped in relief. "Can you guess who is it?" He asked her.

"Not that I can think of someone. Just tell me who." Nica replied.

Shinyu identifies as pansexual and he made sure his circle of friends was aware of that.

"It's Dohoon." Shinyu replied shyly.

"Kim Dohoon? Why? I mean yeah he has the face but he's cringe. He's loud, he's troublesome, sometimes inconsiderate, and an idiot." Nica was shocked. Like out of all people, why him?

"He is, but he's not like that when it comes to me." Shinyu replied.

"Really? Can you tell me then why has this man captured Mr. President's heart?" 

"Well I know you notice how he's really clingy to me, very touchy touchy y'know." Shinyu started.

"So you gave meaning to those times he kissed you?" Nica asked.

"You notice him doing that?"

Nica just nodded and chuckled.

"Anyways that's not what made me like him. It's that in everything, he wants to be with me." Shinyu said and earned a confused Nica.

"Okay so recall all the groupings, any group activities we had and the times where he would randomly switch chairs with our classmates during the counting for groupings."

"Every group, we're groupmates. It could be a coincidental or intentional but us being in the same team always happens. Except for those groups where we have no choice to switch because the teacher is terror."