The day that he became a demon. Chapter 1 part 2

Early in the morning, Sebastian have arrived again but this time he brought  some type of flowers with him.

It a type of flowers that is rear to fine. Sebastian saids that, this is the type of flowers that he has being using to prepare the medicine for him.

The flowers have a darkblue colour with a little black in the middle of it. It kinda look like a rose, but the shape of kinda make it looks like a flowers which no one have discovered has yet.

Who's know exactly. Sebastian is the only person which can develop a medicine out of the flower.

Sebastian begun to prepare the medicine again, but subsequently Nyx is hovering doubt about him.

Nyx: He has being admitting the same medicine over and over again, and it still didn't have any effects on me. I have until one day till I die, and I can't take this medicine any more.

Is he playing trikes on me, trying to persuade me to believe that he can thoroughly cure me. Haha, hahaha.

Do you really believe that I'm that stupid, do you.

From that moment, Nyx have a smile with a devilish grin. With a smirk on his face like he planning to do something terrible.

Nyx  gotten up from out of his bed and begun standed up. A knife was on his plate with his food that this servant have made for him, and walked behind Sebastian with the knife, and stabbed Sebastian in this neck. While Sebastian was preparing the medicine for him.

From that moment it has happened, blood was gripping from Sebastian  neck into the medicine that Sebastian  was making, gripe by gripe.

Subsequently, Nyx servant came in to the room to check up on him, until she saw what happened to Sebastian.

A quick guess came from her, then she covers up her mouth and when behind the wall to say hidden.

Nyx on the other hand was too focus on Sebastian when he killed him. A dashing look was in Nyx eyes like he has the earge to kill, and that smirk on his shows that he is full with joy and relief.

The next day came and Nyx have discovered a shocking surprise, he realized that he was feeling much better, he was able to move much freely then before, and no pain. He realized that the medicine has being working.

Nyx: But why now of all times, so you telling that, that doctor medicine actually works, this can't be through, I much have being imagining things, but if that's  was through why now, when after I just killed him.

But in the end, Sebastian medicine has being working, but the process was slow. Meanwhile Nyx was driven  into despair, and the though of what he did, just cetp killing him inside.

But while Nyx was going through this,  his body was going through some significant changes in time.

Some reason, when he came close into the sun. His body starts to react and burn, and throughout time he started developing the tase for blood.

To him it is very confusing, why he have this suddenly changes.  Could it be the side effects of the medicine or it is just that the crime or sins that Nyx  bring upon him self turn against him.

Who's know exactly.

This is the end guys, I hope that you guys  like chapter 1 part 2. Please comment and like. Thanks you for your support😊.

Next chapter 2.