The Savor Child Has Being Born. Chapter 3 part 1

In the valley of eldoria there was a woman name lyra, she was just a simple commoner that inherited a bit welt from her family.

Lyra  was just wonderful, mature, beautiful, and elegant young lady that was about to turn into her twenty . She wasn't always perfect at time but that smile and how she was kind and honest many woman was so jealous of her.

Even the man are dropping like fly for her, but there is no one that could thoroughly  unlock the through feeling in her.

In life people go through struggles that bring them to hide there through feeling in hide, and a weight of Burden, and pressure that there family put on them was so distressing for them, sometimes it even broke them.

Lyra, whole entire family was killed by demon, 2 year ago, she is the only one that survived that day.

It still terrorise her up to this day. Any time she think about that her hand Trimble in a emphatic ways. Her family always treat her has a out cast of her usual power.

Bad thing sometimes, start to happen whenever she around someone or old folk usually say bad omen , and even sometimes she has a vision of what deaf have in store for you. If your wondering if she can do all of that why didn't she save your family from that tragic incidents.

Not always it can be through and even if she told her family there a 20 percent change that her family would believe her, and sometimes this vision sometimes happened  too late. People even made some suspicion about her that she is the only one alive, out of her whole family.

But that in the pass now, this is the present. The only thing that lyra could do is to leave the pass behind.

When lyra was going to buy some grocery for her dinner  in the night .

She mate with a dashing young man with has preaching red eyes like the color blood it self, and this charming smile was so tempting she can't even bare to stop looking.

She got a feel in her which for along while now she hasn't felt. She would have gone up to him but she was too shiy or afraid , so she hesitated .

Later on that night she headed home, but she was kinda blushing very hard,  and mind was not on the right track.

But that suddenly moment she saw what was happening, she was so shocked lyra could not even  move, it was a demon. Having it nightly meal on the street, who guess that exactly.

From that moment the demon turn around and never expected to see lyra the same woman  that was staring at him a while ago .

Well, who know this was ever expected this to happen, could this have been fate. The same guy that lyra was in love with was a demon.. But despite that she still have feeling for him even knowing the through fact about him, and even knowing that it was a same demon like him slaughtered her entire family.