Wooing My To Be Husband

"You gotta be kidding." Gauri stated squarely looking at her best friend.

"No Ri. I'm pretty serious." Rudra said with a serious face which was very alien to him.

"Seriously Rudy? Our parents are thinking about mine and your brother's marriage? That too without asking me?" She asked exparated.

"Neither did they told me. I just overheard dad talking to Harsh uncle" He replied.

"Does Omkara know?" She asked.

"I don't think so." He said shrugging. " Just think about it Ri, you as my bhabhi! It would be fun. We would make the best bhabhi devar duo and annoy the hell out of O." He said enthusiastically.

"But..." She contemplated.

"Now don't give me that look. I know you have a massive crush on O." He replied crossing his arms.

"Yes I do have crush on him and that's why I'm tolerating you even though you are of no use."

"Nahi.... Keh do ki yeh jhoot hai! I thought we are best friends. But you are saying that I'm of no use. You broke my heart." Rudy started his usual drama. ( No.... Tell me this is a lie!)

"Done?" She asked with an irritated expression.

He smiled sheepishly. "Okay now tell me the real problem."

"I do have crush on Om. But I want love marriage. I want to fall in love first. Then only marriage." She sighed.

"What's the problem in it? Go and love O then get married." He replied casually

"But he doesn't love me." She pointed out.

"Make him love you." Rudy said at the end of losing his patience.

"You mean to woo him." She asked shocked.

"Of course!"

"Ru it's almost 5 years we have seen each other. He might not even recognise me. I don't think it would work." She sighed.

"Ri that might be positive. You are not 5 year back childish girl. You have grown to a beautiful lady. I'm sure you can make my brother clean bowled. I can feel it in my jellies." He replied quoting the 'jelly' dialogue of Pikachu.

"Stop it. You know Pikachu is my weakness." Rudy very well knows how to use her Pikachu obsession.

"So is it a yes?" He asked with hope shining in his eyes.

"Ru...." She whined

"Ok then leave it. I take my words back. You can't impress my brother." He used his last trump card.

"Are you challenging me?" Rudy grinned seeing his trick working.

He shrugged.

"Okay then. Be ready to call me your bhabhi."

******

"Five years! This city has completely changed." Omkara remarked looking the wide vast sea before him.

"You have also changed." Atharv said looking his best friend.

"Really?" Om asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yep! Long hairs. Stunning sted. Girls are gonna die for you man." Omkara laughed for his statement.

"That reminds me. How is Vividha doing?" Om asked.

"Busy with her studies. She doesn't even have time for me." Atharv complained about his girlfriend.

"She's final year right? So it's natural to be busy with studies." Omkara said causing his friend to roll eyes.