Mama Schmidt Knew! ♥

Haha so I apparently scared everyone with the whole "THE END". I have one more book planned after this one. Don't worry it isn't ending any time soon.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~

"Nicole, are you alright? You look like you saw a ghost." Mama Schmidt said when I made it back to the house.

"Where is Little K?" I asked.

"Kevin took him out for some ice cream." Mama Schmidt said.

"Good." I said.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Mama Schmidt said.

"I saw him." I said.

"Saw who?"

"Kendall, your son." I said.

"Oh."

"Did you know?" I asked.

"Know what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. He has been a momma's boy all his life. Did you know about him and Anna?" I asked. Mama Schmidt sighed.

"Yes, I knew." Mama Schmidt said.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Since they made it official." Mama Schmidt said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"You were hurting over him leaving. I didn't have the heart to tell you. I just knew that I was protecting you and even though he is my son I thought that I should protect you more. I don't agree with him, but he is my son." Mama Schmidt said.

"But you knew he had moved on with the person that kidnapped him." I said.

"I know and it was wrong of me to keep it from you." Mama Schmidt said.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked.

"No, just me. If his brothers knew they would kick his ass." Mama Schmidt said. I laughed.

"MOMMY!" I heard Little K scream. I laughed again as he came into view.

"Hey little guy." I said.

"I saw you and daddy!"