Big Mistake! ♥

It was not Kevin.

"How did you find out where I live?" I asked.

"My mom." Kendall said. Great now I'm gonna have to have a talk with you.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." Kendall said.

"Well, you've talked so bye." I said. I tried to shut the door, but his hand stopped me.

"Please Nikki." Kendall said. I sighed and opened the door. I moved aside and let him in. He stepped in and looked around. "This place is nice." bigger then your old house.

"Well, the old house had memories I'd rather forget." I said.

"What I did was never fair to you." Kendall said.

"Way to go captain obvious." I said. "Way to point out something I already knew."

"There's something you don't know." Kendall said, sitting on my couch. I stood right where I was hoping Kevin would hurry up and be back with the pizza. Maybe he'd get Kendall to leave.

"Enlighten me." I said.

"What I did.... proposing well trying to and then leaving just because my parents got divorced... leaving you to take care of our children alone... it it was wrong." Kendall said.

"No kidding." I said. "I thought this was suppose to be something I didn't already know. What is the point of this unwelcome visit?"

"I came here because everything I did was a big mistake. I thought that what I did was what I needed, but I was wrong. I was so wrong. I had what I needed right in front of me, but I was too stupid and scared and I never saw it until now." Kendall said. I stood there frozen with his words. Was he meaning all of this or was it some joke?

"Is this a joke? Is Anna going to come up to my door so you two can laugh at me?" I asked.

"No, everything I just said is the truth." Kendall said.

"Where is Anna then?" I asked.

"Anna... she... she..."

xx

Who can guess what he's gonna say??