Kevin's Plan! ♥

As promised, the sneak peak is posted so please head over to my profile and look for Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: All Over Again in my works.

JUST ONE LEFT!

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~

I woke up smiling. Anna is OFFICIALLY out of our life. I will never have to worry about her again. She was sent to a woman's prison in Florida.

"Hey." Kevin said barging into the room.

"There is this thing called knocking." I said, covering myself with the blanket.

"Get dressed into something fancy. Drive to this address. You'll thank me later." Kevin said, setting a piece of paper down on my stand before leaving the room.

I sat there for a moment before getting up. I crossed the room and went to my personal bathroom. I turned the water on, letting it warm up. What is Kevin planning? I got into the shower after stripping my clothes and let the water ht my muscles, relaxing me. I took a quick shower doing all my lady business before turning the water off and leaving the bathroom, wrapping a towel around myself. I went to my closet and picked out a light blue dress I only wore once to a award show with Kendall. It was the last award show he went to and won before Anna kidnapped him and all this started. I layed it out on the bed and went to the dresser to get undergarments. I got dressed and quickly did my hair before heading out the bedroom door, grabbing the address on the way.

"Wow." I heard Kevin say when I came down the stairs. I smiled.

"Am I gonna regret this?" I asked.

"No." Kevin said.

"Where's Kendall?" I wondered. I haven't really seen him since Anna was taken away.

"He had some thing to do." Kevin said, pushing me towards the door. "Time for you to go."

"What about the kids?" I asked.

"Carrie and I got them, now go." Kevin said. I sighed and walked to the car. I put the address into the GPS and I was off. The drive to took twenty minutes to get to the address. I gasped when I saw where I was.

It was the restaurant Kendall and I had our first date at.

"How may I help you?" the host said.

"Um, I'm not sure. My friend sent me here. Is there a reservation under the name Schmidt?" I asked.

"Right this way the other is waiting." he said. Other? I followed him to the back of the restaurant. "Here you are ma'am." he said, pulling the chair out. I looked to see who was seeing there.

"Kendall?"