Chapter 11

Lana was shocked, and pushed out of his arms,

"What am I worth to you?"

Xerses shrugged, "You were the one that said you would do anything else."

She wanted to slap him at how nonchalant he made it all seem. "Yes, but I meant something that would not defile me."

"It's not. You would do it out of your own free will."

Lana tried to not fume out of control and do something that she would regret. "Anything else besides that?"

"There is nothing I want from you besides that."

Lana could not believe it, "What about................"

"If it's not to entertain me in my bed, then don't bother."

Her next option was to try to appease, "Please........."

"Let's go."

She knew that with his tone, that there was no room for her to argue. So she took a deep breath and began following him back.

They arrived and the other women were laughing at her, she knew that they wanted her to hear them.

"Princess is too good for this."

"I hope she does not faint."

Lana went back, and crouched down next to Xerses, as he was about to resume,

"Wait, I have to do something first."

She took one of her bow ties, unwrapped it, and covered half of her face from the nose downwards. When it was tight and secure,

"I'm ready."

Xerses chuckled, and shook his head, "You're something."

The other women looked in disdain, it wasn't her fault he reacted that way. He handed her the knife, which she shakily took.

He held her hand with the knife in it and steadied it, then he carried on back to the guts but she closed her eyes.

She waited but there was no movement, so she opened her eyes and found Xerses looking at her with disbelief.

"How do you think this will work?"

Lana blurted out the first thing that came to her mind, "I just have to cut, right?"

"Yes, and how do you think you will do that if you can't see?"

"You are leading the way, so why would I need to see?"

"Next time, I won't be helping you."

"Ah, that makes sense, I had not thought that far."

"Are you sure you're a Princess?"

She felt very offended at the way he said it, "What do you mean?"

"Seems your thought process is very limited."

She wanted to spit in his face, he was belittling her, "Forgive me, I was not raised in this manner."

"At least now you get to enjoy life to the fullest."

"You and I have different views on how to enjoy life to the fullest."

"Well, now you get to experience the best of both worlds."

"No, I prefer my side of enjoyment."

"Well, that is not coming back ever, better get used to this way of life."

Lana swallowed and read between the lines, either she dies a slave or returned in a coffin to her kingdom.

At the end of the day, she was doomed...........................................................

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava