Secret Mother

Indeed life is full of surprises. You never know what will happen tomorrow. One day I'am a girl who fell in love with a boy, but faith seperates us On the day we seperate I did'nt know that I'am bearing his child. Yes! you heard it right Im pregnant with our child! That is the proof that I love him so much. When I knew it that Im pregnant I go back to where he lives, As I said before you never knew what will happen next. There in his condo I found him dead.

after 1 month

After that incident I went to Japan to live there. Why Japan? Because I want to forget those good and bad memories happened in Korea. And one thing so that my dad was not able to know that I'am having a baby. So while Im here in Japan I did'nt have to work because I have money! Yes Im rich! I have a barn that have a horses but I am a girl who is not very showy. By the Way Im Donna Baek the only daughter of the owner and the President of Baekhak Foundation. I'm 22 yrs. old and Im having a baby. Iam a girl who is always on my Poker Face mode why? so that people will be scared at me and that is my weapon.

1 year later

Aaaah!! Im so tired! Marvin baby please stop crying. please mommy is tired already... Its been two months since I give birth to a cute baby boy and I named him Marvin. And Im planning now to go back to Korea bacause I realized that its so hard to live alone now. Now while Marvin is in my arms Iam packing our things. I already bought some ticket .

Baekhak house

Slowly and Silently I open our door...

"Who are you??"

"Ay palakang panget!!" nasabi ko sa sobrang gulat. Unti unti akong lumingon at nakit ko c papa

"Pa! kayo pala hehehe" ^^
I said to him

"Oo ako nga! Anong ginagawa mo dito matapos kang hnd ngpakita ng isang taon at higit pa!! At zino yang batang dala dala mo?? Ha? sagutin moko" bulalas ni papa

"pa wait lang isa isa lang. Una bakit antagal kong hnd nagpakita is may inasikaso lang po ako at hindi sya madaling maresolba kaya nagtagal ako (malamang may buntis ba n pwede kaagad manganak ng isang buwan?? Wala di ba kaya nagtagal ako) Second this child? I saw him on the road while im on my way home yesterday So since you want to have a son I decided to adopt him" mahabang litanya ko kay papa

I look at my son and say "Marvin anak sorry kung ganun kita pinakilala sa lolo mo ah. Sobrang natatakot lng ako sa magiging reaksyon nya . Pangako when you turn 22 I will say to him and to you the truth. But for now you will be my lil' bro."

I saw that my father's expression turned soft. Sabi ko na nga ba eh ganyan magiging reaksyon nya eh

"Come! I want to see him" papa said to me

And from now on He will be Marvin Baek my little brother! And Im his Secret Mother