Raven's Torture

"Friends we must go on the girls night out!" Starfire shouted making everyone jump or yelp from surprise. 

I put the bookmark on the page and closed it waiting to hear what everyone else had to say about it. 

"I don't know the last time we did we got super drunk and spray painted I <3 unicirnz on the T car." Bee said her smile turning into a frown as she remembered the punishment she got in return. 

Jinx smirked and said "Loosen up people lets just not drink this time."

"Fine!" Bee and Raven said simultaneously. 

"This will be joyous lets meet here in 20." Starfire said before flying to her room. 

The rest of us got up and ran to our rooms to get ready. 

*Time Skip* Sorry don't really feel like describing what everyone's gonna wear.

After Bee begging with Cyborg for a solid five minuets he agreed. Bee drives us to mall and we debate over what store to go into first on the drive. Starfire wins and we all are forced to go into Aeropostale. Raven gags at the thought of the store making everyone laugh. 

"It wont be that bad." Bee says.

"If I knew you guys were trying to kill me I should've jumped out of the window a while ago." Raven says as she unlocks the door. 

Bee locks it back and puts the child lock on making it controlled only by her. Raven's eyes widen in fear. 

"Not funny unlock this damn door!" Raven shouts as she yanks on the door handle. 

"No you would escape as soon as we get out of the car." 

"No I wouldn't" Raven lied as she tried to get to the controls up front. 

She parks the car and unlocks the door. Raven opens the door slowly then runs away from the mall. Starfire catches up to Raven and makes her fall on her face. 

"Oww." Raven moans as Star drags her towards the others.

"Just for trying to escape now you must go to all of the girly, pink, glittery stores and you have to wear an outfit planned out by Starfire for tonight and the whole day and no cloak unless the crime alert goes off."

"NOOOOOO!" Raven screams as Jinx rubs my back in attempt to comfort me. 

I was pushed into every clothing store that had anything girly, pink, or sparkly. Once the hour long shopping trip was completed. We carried an angry raven to get pizza then head to the Tower. Once we enter the tower Starfire drags Raven to her room to give her pajamas to wear for tonight. Raven slowly puts on the pink tank top and pink pajama pants covered with purple puppies and ducks. I ball my hands into fists and as I charge to my room Jinx drags me downstairs with the others. 

"I thought you were my friend." I say angrily.

"I am but I have to mess with you and if you don't listen they'll take pictures." 

Beast boy, Robin, and Cyborg all look at me like I"m crazy then start laughing there butts off. 

"Shut up! Are you done forcing me to do this." 

"If you do a fashion show now." Bee says evilly. 

I swallow hard and sigh. "Fine, I'll do it."

"Great. Starfire get the clothes." 

Starfire comes back almost instantly. Bee the first thing out which is a pink frilly knee length dress. I slam my hand to my face and groan. 

"Why do you guys hate me?!" I mumble under my breath as I snatch the dress. I put on the uncomfortable dress and walk out trying to hide my embarrassment. Everybody double overs with laughter and I snatch the next thing. I stare at the black tutu and pink tank top before putting it on. I trudge out and Jinx takes a picture. 

"I swear if you put that on the internet I'll kill you!" I shout in anger my four red eyes making there laughter stop. I snatch the next thing and thank the heavens she said it was the last thing. Only when I get to the bathroom I notice what it is. A pink and white striped bikini. I put it on and grab one of my back up cloaks to cover it. When I walk out i refuse to take off the cloak so Cyborg yanks it off showing the bikini. I snatch the cloak off of the ground and quickly put it over my body. I look over to a dazed drooling BB. 

"Bee says it's over but right after this!" Robin snatches my cloak off and Jinx snaps a few pictures. I grab my cloak and chase after Jinx. 

"Please don't kill me!" Jinx shouts as I chase her down only in a bikini.

Vote if you like. Another original idea from me and only me.