Emotional Breakdown

Folklore🩶

I'm fucking done with EVERYONE, they always leave me out, make fun of me, or leave me out. But I have to stay calm, stay calm for 𝐡𝐞𝐫, her...as in 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐰.

As I walked to my room, I could feel the tears slowly forming in my weary grey eyes, I tried my absolute hardest to not let them out. I felt like they could spill so I started slightly running, what I did not know was that...

She 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 the pain.

Speak Now💜

As I saw Folklore slightly running to her room, I grew more concerned about her, oh my sweet beloved Folklore...I decided to secretly follow her, but I had to be careful, she would think I'm weird, but I had to check up on her, I 𝐡𝐚𝐝 to make sure she was okay.

But 𝐨𝐧𝐞 thing I might have not took into consideration is...

Her pain was for a reason I never expected.

Folklore🩶

As I approached my room, I swung the door open, and slammed it shut, I just want to take a break. Why does 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 ignore me? I mean I'm not 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 bad...𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

I stood there, leaning against the door, thinking "Why does this happen to me?"

The tears finally spilled out, as soon as it started running down my cheek, I jumped on my bed, and started sobbing, finally letting everything out everything she had been holding in for the past few weeks.

I was sobbing my damn heart out, when I heard the last thing I expected to hear

"Folklore?"

Speak Now💜

I gazed in horror as I saw Folklore bawling her eyes out, with the tears glistening down her face.

I walked up to her, with a worried expression on my face, I never expected her to be crying like this.

"What's wrong?"

I ask, desperate to know, I want to try and help her, make sure she is okay, make sure she's safe. But the next sentence broke my heart.

"I'm so fucking done with EVERYONE always ignoring me, reprimanding me, or straight up making fun of me to make themselves look better. I've tried to hide it for the longest time now, but I can't anymore, I wish they would stop treating me like shit."

I couldn't talk for a few seconds, my heart aching for how bad I felt for her. I couldn't believe everyone made her feel this way.

"Folklore, it's okay, I will always be here for you, even if the others aren't."

Folklore🩶

I looked up at her, my glassy eyes trying to make out the features of Speak Now's face, I shook my head to clear out my vision. My vision finally cleared, when I saw her sympathetic expression, I had a feeling...a feeling I never felt before, I had no idea.

"Thank you, Speak, you really are the best."

She wrapped her arms around me, she was so warm, and that strange feeling started growing stronger, but I was able to control it 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰...

She pulled away, with the sweetest smile on her face, looking genuinely happy to see me happy.

"Anyway, I have to catch up with the other Eras, bye"

She bolted it the room, but I contemplated that feeling when I saw her face and when she hugged me. I don't know...am I experiencing...love?