chapter -15

The family left for the marriage...leaving kathir and mullai alone which mullai was not aware of...

Kathir went out to meet their friends much before the family left...

Mullai locked the door finished the meeting and went to cook that's when the calling bell rang made her jerk...she was on a oversized tee and a shorts..

Covering herself with a bathrobe She went to open the door to see kathir who had a wide grin and was having some parcels....

K- hii....

M- neenga Inga...!?

K- athu Nan kalyanthathuku pola konjam thalavali atha...

M- ohh seri ulla vaangaa...

K- indha mulla...
He gave her the parcels which had her favourites..

M- idhennaa..!?

K- ellam unaku pidichathu tha thaenmittai,kadala mittai aprm rava laddu irukuu...frnd ah paka ponan pakathula sweet kada irundhuchu unaku pidikumae nu vaangitu vanthan...seri Nan freshup aaitu varann

M- ohh..

She was way beyond shocked and loved to see this kind of kathir...

He went to his room freshed up and came down... It was raining outside and the sight in front of him made his jaw drop...

Mullai was dancing in the rain on mutram wearing that oversized tee and shorts...

He slowly walked towards her and hugged her from the back and started peppering kisses on her neck...

Mullai was shocked but didn't react...
Kathir made her turn and saw her...she had her eyes closed...her tender rosy lips were inviting him but he waited for her permission....

Sensing no movement she slowly opened her eyes...both locked their eyes..kathir saw mullai's eyes and then her lips...his eyes had purely love and nothing else seeing that mullai slowly gave in and initiated the kiss....

They both kissed like there is no tomorrow...in between the kisses..

K- i..lo..love you mu..lla...

and that's when a thunderstorm hits...both came to their senses and moved apart...mullai was full shy and she ran to her room....

Kathir was standing there like a statue thinking of the happenings and was grinning widely...after calming himself down he moved towards his room...

He changed his clothes and went to see mullai...

Mullai still didn't return from the daze and was standing under the shower for a long time came out wearing a knee- length bathrobe...

Kathir knocked the door and knowing it's him she let him in...he was having 2 cups of coffee...

K- ulla varalamaa..!?

M- va..vaanga...

They settled on the bed and kathir gave her the coffee...both were silent for sometime..but the whole time kathir eyes was on mullai and mullai's was fixed at the floor...

K- pidichirukaa..!?

M- e...ena ketingaa...

K- athu coffee pidichiruka nu keta maa..

M- nalla iruku..aana ungaluku coffee pidikathae...

K- unakepdi mulla enna pathi ellam theriyudhu..!?

M- athu chinna vayasulerndhae namma veetla yaar yaaruku enna pidikum nu therium...

K- ohh apdii...

M- hmm ...

K- Nan onnu kekata..nee yaarachum love pannirukiya mulla...

She suddenly looked up and her eyes was piercing into his...
He could see the change of emotions in her eyes...first it was love..then it changed into confusion..then love again...and then comes the hurt...but she quickly managed to mask her emotions and said....

M- athu apdilam edhum illaa....

K- vaai onnu solludhu kannu onnu solludhae ....

M- apdilam illaa ...

K- en apdii..!?

M- idhenna kelvi...

K- en unaku yaarayum pidichidhaa...

M- aama oru kaalathulaa...aana athu enaku emaatratha tha thanduchu...Nan evlo muttal ah irundhan nu enna ennake solluchuuu...

K- ohhh...
Ipo avanga unta antha thappa unarthu una unakaga...indha ulagathulaa iruka motha kadhalayum unaku thara nenacha nee enna solluva mulla..!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc...
Do like comment and share if you like....