chapter -24

More of a description part which is much needed for the story...kindly adjust...

Seeing the depressed mullai...he asked her the reason with much care...

K- ennachu maa...!?

Shifting back to her original position she replied...

M- neenga enta edachum maraikurigala kathir...!?

Kathir who was stunned by her sudden snap gained his senses and replied...

K- cha cha..ennama nee ipdi solita...

M- akhilan yaaru kathir...!?

There came her next shot directly...!
Kathir was startled.. he by this time knew that she got to know that truth and decided to open it up!!

M- ennn kathir !! En ipdi panningaa..idha munnadiyae enta sollirundha namma ellar lyf uhm nalla irundhrukum laa...enn ipdiii Ella pazhiyayum unga Mela Alli kottikitinga!!

After sensing her going into the psnick wave he said...

K- mulla nan soldrann aana nee ivlo stress aagikadha modhala thanni kudiii..
Shhh....shh...calm down...

Nan ellathayum modhalerndhu soldran aana nee naduvila pesama chamathu ah kekanum seriiyaa...

She nodded like a obidient baby which made him go through a urge of pinching her cheeks which he immediately brushed of and continued to narrate the happenings.....

It was the time kathir came back home from banglore when his eyes fell on mullai which was gradually followed by him too..

But those incidents happened at the kulam- karai left him heartbroken... Anjali made herself close with him as she had a slight intrest in him which she decided to move further later....

Anjali shared everything with kathir and one usual day she shared her feelings too!

Kathir having no reasons to reject her ,accepted the proposal which they mutually broke after a week span as they realised they were not meant for each other and this made kathir find that mullai is the queen of his heart ....

After a month Anjali wanted to meet kathir in a coffee shop as he was playing the role of best friend in her life...

After some basic exchanges...

K- sollu Anjali..ennachuu...en thidirnu vara sonna....Karanam illama koopda maatiyae nee..

A- athu vanthu mama ungalukae therium laa akilan nu oruthar first year layae propose pannaru enaku nu sonnanae..

K- aahm aama...

A- we are committed now mama...

K- what!!?

A- bayapadatha mamaa nan ellathayum porumaiya time eduthu yosichu tha accept pannan I know idhuvum first aana maadri aaga koodathu laa ....

K- paiyan epdi nu nan visarichitu soldrann...

A- ok mama...aprmm mama..

(This was the scenario where Meena saw them in the coffee shop){do refer chapter -9 for that}

A- athu enaku bayama iruku...appa nijama idhuku othuka maataruu...avar epomae kadhal ku against tha...ippo avar ponnae kadhalikran nu sonna enna solluvaro nu bayama iuku mama....

K- Ada athellam paathukalam maa...nee romba worry pannikadha...

A- thanks mama neenga illa na nan enna aavenoo....

Days passed in a happy phase for Anjali as she found her love for life...but the happiness were written to be short lived as she received a news  regarding the sudden demise of akilan by an accident in a span of few months after their acceptance of this commitment...

Anjali was shattered and heartbroken...she sat down on the temple Kula karai and was venting her griefs until she came across a very well known face...- kathir...

Kathir who accompanied his mother to the temple saw anjali's scooty and came in search of her she was found near kulam- karai in a heartbroken state...

Unable to resist himself he moved towards her not knowing that he will get a shock for life and a twist which will make his life upside down...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc ....
Do like share and comment if you like ☺️