Part 25

It's been almost a week since Y/BFF was discharged from the hospital. The girl is slowly recovering, I have not yet joined my work to take care of her.

But now that she has recovered, everyone is asking me to join the work.I agreed with everyone and told Nischay to talk to his friend, saying that I will join the work tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Abhishek proposes marriage to Y/BFF at home, everyone happily agrees.I like this thing very much,That my in-laws are not carrying on with the typical old-fashioned way of thinking like my parents.My parents were not informed about these incidents. Otherwise they definitely would have blamed Y/BFF for everything.

Moreover, Vardaan and Y/S also told the family about their relationship.

Anyway, this is how our day was going very well, I was progressing with my work as well as the family.But one day, an email arrived on my laptop.

---

Y/N POV: My laptop was open in front of me when Nischay entered the room.

Y/N- Nischay..

Nischay- han...

Y/N- mujhe kuch kehna hai..

Nischay- han bolo...sun Raha hu..

He must have come in the room to find his phone's charger.

Y/N- Mer promotion ho Raha hai...

Hearing my words, he stopped looking for the mobile charger and looked at me and gave a cheeky smile.

Nischay(coming to hug me)- are ye to bohot...

Y/N- transfer bhi ho raha hai...

Nischay stopped at his place, the smile on his face slowly fadded away.

Nischay- kab nikalna hai?

Y/N- kal subeh..

Nischay- jagah wagerah kuch?!..

I turned my laptop over to him and showed him the entire email.

---

Whispering Meadows Daily
5678 Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110001 
Date:20/7/24

Mrs. Y/N Malhan
Head Poetess

Subject: Transfer Notification to London Office

Dear Mrs. Malhan,

We are delighted to inform you that, in recognition of your outstanding contributions and exceptional talent, you are being transferred to our London branch as the Head Poetess. This transfer will be effective August 1 and will be for a duration of 10 to 12 years.

Your remarkable achievements and dedication have not gone unnoticed, and we believe that your skills will greatly benefit our London team. This move is a testament to your hard work and the high regard in which you are held within our organization.

Please liaise with our HR department to facilitate a smooth transition. If you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to reach out.

Congratulations on this well-deserved opportunity.

Best regards,

Samrat Roy
Chief Editor 
Whispering Meadows Daily 
Phone: +91-987654****